Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charity Idea - Cycle Ride: Goldstone > Priestfield > Withdean > Falmer

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Withdean to Falmer is easy, left along London Rd, up Carden Avenue, down Coldean Lane and then the pavement is the cycle path all the way to Falmer - it's the way I get home after matches.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
1. Can't make the photoshoot this weekend
2. Love 'Bike to the Future' (even if 'Fat Bottomed Gulls' would be more appropriate in my case)
3. The more profile this gets, the more embarrassed I am that we're not actually cycling the Goldstone to Gillingham leg.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
1. Can't make the photoshoot this weekend
2. Love 'Bike to the Future' (even if 'Fat Bottomed Gulls' would be more appropriate in my case)
3. The more profile this gets, the more embarrassed I am that we're not actually cycling the Goldstone to Gillingham leg.

I thought that, but (1) it would mean spending the night in Gillingham :eek: and (2) I don't think I can blag Thursday off work.

The History Man

Aug 16, 2003
Brighton
Great idea, good luck to all. To be strictly historically accurate, perhaps you should start at the County Ground first, home ground of Brighton & Hove Albion in 1901/02, their first season!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Great idea, good luck to all. To be strictly historically accurate, perhaps you should start at the County Ground first, home ground of Brighton & Hove Albion in 1901/02, their first season!

We did look at doing the County Ground, but decided against it.

If anyone is interested in sponsoring the team, you can do so by clicking HERE

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
saddlesore_sized.jpg

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Nice work Al, but shouldn't that bonfire in the background have Bellotti and Archer on it?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
it started as a thread a couple of years ago, but in a couple of days it is really happening

the 15 riders, have unbelievably raised just over £3,500 for charity, which I think is a monumental achievement

If youre free on Friday evening, a few friendly faces to welcome us back will always be appreciated.

The Albion have been brilliant with us too. A big feature on the main website, and they are also sending a tv crew and presenter to follow our journey. They will be making a video which will be aired on the big screens at The AMEX before kick off on the Gillingham game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here