Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Channel 4: Drugs Live: MDMA

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Anyone watching??

I would LOVE to see John Snow off his tits on disco biscuits!!!!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Anyone asked "wots yer name, where you from, wot you on?" :lolol:

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Mrs Worthingite can't see what all the negative fuss is about - most of them seem to be having a great time!!!! Might get some and swap them with her multivitamins :D

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They could settle wars with this.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Whilst I see merit in the discussion, and would like more research done on it, particularly medical applications, it is not always safe. I unfortunately know this from personal experience as my senses (particularly vision) have been altered permanently by the drug.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
ahhh those were the days...

sometimes i wish for those moments again.....

must not do E, must not do E....

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I think the key problem is what they've just alluded to - It's down to what it's cut with. The stuff they are throwing down their necks in the lab is PURE MDMA, the shit you get in clubs could be mixed with anything!

Moral of the story: Buy it pure!!

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
To be fair, that VT was the whole reason of watching this - watching people spangled throwing shapes!! That Shab's looked like he was having fun!!!

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I think the key problem is what they've just alluded to - It's down to what it's cut with. The stuff they are throwing down their necks in the lab is PURE MDMA, the shit you get in clubs could be mixed with anything!

Moral of the story: Buy it pure!!

My particular situation (see above post) is known to be caused by hallucinogens (of which MDMA is) - so whether it was pure or not was not relevant - I was genetically susceptible either way.

I have over a dozen permanent visual symptoms as result of MDMA, the most prevalent of which is this: Visual snow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
The guy in the audience with the glasses cracks me up. He appears to have desolved his brain cells. from the age of 14 to 38. f*** me

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I think the point Worthingite was making is that it was the impurities that you were susceptible to. I have lost count of the amount of ecstacy users I have known throughout my younger years especially, many of whom took it every weekend, and nobody reported any long lasting effects.

I realise that, and the point that I was making is that it is actually the MDMA that caused my problems, not the impurities. As I say my situation is known to be caused by MDMA itself, as well as other hallucinogens (particularly LSD).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here