Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Championship players that might interest us?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Antonee Robinson from Wigan would be my pick for left back, and Matty Cash from Forest to replace Montoya.
I’d also love Eze but suspect QPR will want silly money.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Eze, he looks very good scored a fabulous goal tonight too possibly out of reach for us already?

QPR value him at 20m Dirty are interested according to The S@@

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I had a dream the other night about Mike Tyson weeding my back garden.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Is this a euphemism ???

No he’s was training hard weeding but u sense he didn’t have the interest in the border work, he liked my Jack Russell

He’ll needs tobup his game when he stsrts working the hydrangea bush. That shows a coach a lot.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I think we can assume Brentford are going to get ransacked if they don't go up, (possibly if they do go up).

We should be at the feeding frenzy.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Jed Wallace is a fairly useful Championship player and no more.

Madness to think he'd compete at PL level. He's not exactly a youngster either.

Always worth looking at the play off failures or the ones who just missed out to see what players might make the step up. Taking into consideration our MO in terms of age and development potential.

Brentford (if they don't go up) have a couple of obvious candidates. Forest- probably just Cash. Cardiff- none spring to mind. Swansea- maybe Grimes at a push. Fulham- not many of the sort that would fit our criteria. Derby have some good youngsters who would be worth a look. Eze seems to be attracting a lot of attention, though I could see him going to West Ham or Palace.
I'm not convinced Grant at Huddersfield is quite PL quality. Millwall- nobody. Preston- nobody.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I'm not convinced Grant at Huddersfield is quite PL quality..
I seem to recall him being one of the few to come away with any credit after he signed for them in Jan last season. Scored a few belters including a couple away at West Ham that for some reason stick in the mind.

Otherwise, agree with others looking towards Eze and the Brentford front 3 for decent looking attacking options. Suspect Eze will go to a top 6 club - I'm amazed QPR have held onto him for this long. Buendia at Norwich could be a logical buy, only 23, and seems to fit the Potter mould.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Oxford have a young centre Half who is way better than league 1, has a touch of class, Rob Dickie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here