Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Championship players that might interest us?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Eze, he looks very good scored a fabulous goal tonight too possibly out of reach for us already?
Watkins, scored goals all season could be decent if they don’t go up
Grant, scored goals in an average Huddersfield team
Jed Wallace, creative winger for millwall but at 26 not sure if he’d be a fit for us but definitely improving
Butland, if anyone could coax him back to his best it’ll be the manager and back room team here could be a snip too

I think he could make the step up.

The sort of player The Champions of Europe might want to add though. In that case, no. We've already missed out on Ben White with them.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
There is a very useful looking winger at Fulham, Knockaert is his name. I've heard rumours that he only cost £1m and is better than Ozil. Whilst we are there we should probably save on the petrol money and grab Mitrovic at the same time

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Any or all of the Brentford front 3! And yes I agree about Eze, he does look quality.

My main one though assuming Fulham don't go up, and I know he's not popular with some on here, but I think Mitrovic would be an excellent signing as our long term Murray replacement. I do think he's quality and he's one of very few strikers I've seen in the last few years who really got the better of Dunk. He and Maupay up front together would be a nightmare to defend against.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Ollie Watkins
Eberechi Eze
Conor Chaplin
Matt Grimes
Harrison Reed (On loan at Fulham from Southampton)
Omar Richards
Jed Wallace (here’s to you BG)

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Any or all of the Brentford front 3! And yes I agree about Eze, he does look quality.

My main one though assuming Fulham don't go up, and I know he's not popular with some on here, but I think Mitrovic would be an excellent signing as our long term Murray replacement. I do think he's quality and he's one of very few strikers I've seen in the last few years who really got the better of Dunk. He and Maupay up front together would be a nightmare to defend against.

Red card waiting to happen with his elbows though

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park

Maupay and Mitrovic very spiky
Same goes for Maupay and Barnes

How many games would we finish with 10 men? Gwen Dozy would have to leave the country.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Onel Hernández from Norwich , reminds me of a raw Traore , won't be that expensive , pacey strong and very hard to knock off the ball .

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Possibly but he’s still very young maybe a chsnge of scenery would bring the best out of him and for a couple of mil (guessing) could be an absolute steal

They wanted 20 million plus for him last summer from Villa, so they signed Tom Heaton instead

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon
Onel Hernández from Norwich , reminds me of a raw Traore , won't be that expensive , pacey strong and very hard to knock off the ball .

Maybe if we was younger perhaps, like traore was, but he's 27 now. Not sure how much more we could get out of him

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Butland is shot to pieces like Hart

This. Button is a better number 2. Not QUITE as bad as [MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION] 's joke / fishing suggestion of Fraser Forster, but nearly.

If we want a keeper with potential as number 2 then Walton has to come home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here