Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship game against Durham;6th-9th May

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
Close of play 269-6 well done Hoddy 84 not out ..111 behind 4 wickets in hand lets hope we can get some more batting points tomorrow ;;;; at lest we now will have play on saturday thank heavens.

So well done to the team .:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
Bruce in the argus says damien Wright went off with a side strain that may be serious.an opening spell of 13 overs is probably overbowling an injury prone seamer.If he cant bat or bowl we are in decided pain.

Any news of him ???

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
So is everyone looking forward to the Argus free tickets on Sunday and watching Rampakash score another century against us?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Bruce in the argus says damien Wright went off with a side strain that may be serious.an opening spell of 13 overs is probably overbowling an injury prone seamer.If he cant bat or bowl we are in decided pain.

Any news of him ???

Martin Jenkins had to finish his over yesterday, he looked in a bit of pain when he left the field. Came back on but had to leave again, thankfully Ollie finished em off.

I hope we stay in this morning (if they play-just had a downpoor in Brighton) as compared to the poor display against Lancashire. So hopefully give him some time to recover.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
The way the game is i think i'd take a missed day, Hodd to get a century and take the draw

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Have to agree with you there Trigger looks like it could well be a missed day today,, will be there tomorrow from 11am unless it clears up ??
Yes, think I'll probably try for tomorrow if it warms up a bit, besides, I want to get to Lewes early tonight for a beer or three before the REMF match.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Martin Jenkins had to finish his over yesterday, he looked in a bit of pain when he left the field. Came back on but had to leave again, thankfully Ollie finished em off.

I hope we stay in this morning (if they play-just had a downpoor in Brighton) as compared to the poor display against Lancashire. So hopefully give him some time to recover.

He's batting now so hopefully he is ok.
330/8

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here