Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Champions leage final who do you want to win?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Why would you be anti-Premier league? What's the alternative? Would you rather Albion never got there?

Chelsea of course, will never understand why people don't support the English team unless they're rivals of the club they support.

WouldI rather Albion never got there? I honestly can't answer that question. The premier league represents, to me, all that is wrong in football.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Bayern, Chelsea aren't an English team. They're Russian/Italian/Czech/Spanish/Ivorian/Serbian and others, with a smattering of English. Let's be under no illusions!!!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Chelsea of course, will never understand why people don't support the English team unless they're rivals of the club they support.

Same as. I think it must be "cool" or "trendy" in some weird way to not want the team representing the English League to win or something :shrug:

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Bayern Munich every time
I don't like Chelsea and fail to see why I am supposed to support them just because they play in the English League.
It is OK for me to support who i want to support week in week out so why, when it comes to European matches, is it seen to be unpatriotic to support the English team if you don't support them all year.
Mind you if it were Arsenal I'd have bought half the Bayern Munich souvenir store by now !!!!!

D

Deleted member 18477

Bayern! Not much English about Chelsea these days. Oh and terry Is a c unt

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bayern! Not much English about Chelsea these days. Oh and terry Is a c unt

But he's not playing, & hopefully won't be allowed near the trophy if they win.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Bayern for me. I would have preferred a Bayern Barca final though.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Bayern if Newcastle finish 4th because I'd love to see them playing in it next year. If Arsenal or Spurs finish 4th though I don't really mind.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You're anti Premier league why?

Have a look at the football history books. Before the premier league, loads more British players (something I prefer, I'm not a racist I hasten too add). English clubs were really the best in Europe in the 70's and 80's. Don't believe the hype about the premier league being the best ever. We can't compare current English clubs to those of the past, we used too win so much more. And money. Appalling costs spiraling players wages, enormous increase in ticket prices etc. tons of foreign owners who are there to make a buck. Have a look at man utd ownership and the transactions involved to buy the club, they stink. Clubs like Pompey as much as I dislike them become so desperate for the covered premier status that they take huge financial risks. Parachute payments are inherently unfair for the other teams in the league. There are some premier league chairmen who want to make it a closed shop and stop relegation altogether.

That enough?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here