:thud:Simon Tipple? He's always being interviewed in the Argus. :thud:
WHO?

:)jester: )

Last edited:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Sergi Gotsmanov said:
Saw Stephen North in the club shop yesterday buying loads of goodies.
Top man and genuine fan.

he sure is he sits just along from me at withdean in g block

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Hmmm, be interesting to see how many of the clubby/DJ type "celebrity fans" disappear from Withdean when Skint ain't got the shirt sponsorship/lounge/complimetary tickets etc - is it this summer their deal runs out? Obviously a load of the Skintsters are true fans there for the duration (eg FBS) but let's see what happens to the visiting slebs and hangers-on once the deal ends. As for a new sponsor, I vote the Pussycats Lapdancing Club in Hove.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Buzza said:

Presumably whoever writes the drama about Judge Deeds.

No, Gordon Newman definitely isn't, he lives in Herefordshire and comes from Birmingham, I think. You could tell that he wasn't in to football by the fact that he had John Deed turn up at Withdean on spec and get four tickets.

And Timco, it's Amanda Redman, not Redmond. I remember seeing an interview with her in the Standard where she talked about being an Albion fan.

Am I the only person who remembers a remark by Michael Fish on the eve of the cup final that suggested he was a Brighton supporter?

BTW, from my office window I can see the ITN building and Jon Snow popping in and out - haven't seen him wear that tie all week.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
simon mayo i reckon?went to worthing sixth form, parents live in durrington!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here