Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celebrity Seagulls

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Bobby's Gull said:
She's a Spurs fan, pretends to support the albion by doing seagulls world and going on about albion on Southern fm as if she gives a toss.

You can have her.

(As an Albion fan, not a Spurs supporter, I mean. . . Before her sacked Southern FM husband complains. . .)

And fellow up-her-own-arse-yet-Spurs-supporting radio DJ Jo Whiley. . .

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Paul Hayward - Daily Telegraph

Steve McCormack - BBC reporter, though don't hear much of him these days

Steve Wilson's (BBC commentator) wife.

Ok, these are media rather than celebrities, but I suppose they're in the public eye.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
DEFINATELY FROM BRIGHTON, THEREFORE...

A fan....

ch_heads_young.jpg

:clap:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Tony Hawkes. Wrote "Around Ireland With a Fridge"

Presumably whoever writes the drama about Judge Deeds.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
fataddick said:
Er, is this a list of celebrities who live in Brighton or who support the Albion? Mark Williams (Fast Show) is mentioned above but he is defo a Villa fan - he's listed as such on celeb supporter sites and I know from personal experience that he's always down the Lord Nelson cheering them on when they're on Sky.

Mark Williams is a season ticket holder at the Withdean he was introduced too the club by his m8 Ralph Brown and is possibly a bonafide BHA supporter these days. Depends on what you use too mean the term supporter.

It was once put to me that a supporter is someone who provides resorces too the club (buys tickets, murch etc.) and not someone who has a fancy for a club who is merely a follower.

There's that woman who was in that programme about the first euo lottery winners (Bradshaws or something like that?) and was in the recent cop programme about old cops (Had Waterman in it and he sung the theme tune).

Amanda Redmond! I knew it would come too me eventually.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Zzzzzz. Every time there's a thread like this on NSC (been a few!) I have to repeat this...

Phats & Small are NOT Albion fans.

One is a QPR fan. The other isn't into football. They live in Brighton. They are friends with the guys at Skint. That's it.

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Stephen Grant (local comedian and compere at the Krater Comedy Club at the Komedia). Posts on here (occasionally) as 'Comedy Steve'.

I went to college with him and can confirm he is a true fan and a top bloke.

Yoda

English & European
One of the production staff on 'Mean Machine' was a Brighton fan.

Did anyone else spot the two Brighton badge's framed on the wall in the wadron's office? :ascarf:

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Yoda said:
One of the production staff on 'Mean Machine' was a Brighton fan.

Did anyone else spot the two Brighton badge's framed on the wall in the wadron's office? :ascarf:

OFFS

how many times.....
Burton, the chief screw, is Ralph Brown a Brighton fan, a season ticket holder and it is for this reason why the plaques are there.

If you also watch up and under (a film about rugby) you will find him wearing a Sandtex shirt.

I believe Perry Digweed is in Mean Machine too.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Sonic said:
Stephen Grant (local comedian and compere at the Krater Comedy Club at the Komedia). Posts on here (occasionally) as 'Comedy Steve'.

I went to college with him and can confirm he is a true fan and a top bloke.

ta ;)

Will be sat in UN1 tomorrow, though, from what I can see of the palace/ham game, it's a 1 in 1 gradient :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here