Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

celebrity big brother

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
how well do you know gareth? did he come out for you???

Ahh my profile about wales gave it away.....we used to drink in the same pub and live in the same village (St Brides Major near Bridgend) I have known him for years to be honest, also know his ex wife she is lovely and his kids, he is a Bridgend boy born n bred so very much a local celeb anyway as is Mr Henson who I also know very well (I know name dropper!!) but its true

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Ahh my profile about wales gave it away.....we used to drink in the same pub and live in the same village (St Brides Major near Bridgend) I have known him for years to be honest, also know his ex wife she is lovely and his kids, he is a Bridgend boy born n bred so very much a local celeb anyway as is Mr Henson who I also know very well (I know name dropper!!) but its true

gavin? Another one I can't make out - he's about as wooden as one of the wooden tops!!! What on earth does someone who looks like that need to go on the Batchelor???

Ci Sgoti

Feb 22, 2011

What did he think about those who ran the Crusaders

Ci Sgoti

Feb 22, 2011
I do know him quite well and have been to partys and drinking with him so I probably do know quite a bit, but I would NEVER ever reveal anything of any personal nature, it just would not be fair to him.

Thats fair enough. I know alot of the other players were quite vocal.

PS I was just being tongue in cheek when I called him a squatter as most people in Wrexham were really chuffed about the crusaders coming to town and genuinely thought it would help. However, it turned out that we were propping up the rugby league club to an extent that we lost the ground and the training ground as a consequence.

Note that not one fan blames Crusaders but blames our supposed custodians

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here