Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CC1, Nottinghamshire v Sussex at Nottingham, Sep 12-15, 2011

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
64 before the start of play according to the BBC. THese 3 mean that he is equal with Richardson (who was the leading Div 1 wicket taker) though not sure how many wickets he's taken in this round of matches

Which still isn't good enough for some people

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
77/4

bowling.jpg

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Good way to finish a season that had lurched dramatically downwards.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
County Championship brewing up into a nail-biter.

A Warwickshire win will give them the title. After forcing Hampshire to follow-on 169 behind, Hants are 85/3 ( effectively -64/3).

Lancashire are closing in on victory over Somerset. 100 behind on the first innnings, Somerset are 132/7 (effectively 32/7).

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Admit to feeling rather smug about Hampshire getting relegated. Nothing particular against their fans or what they are developing at the Rosebowl - although it is a bit soulless and the transport arrangements there make those at the Amex look perfect. I still prefer the character of the grounds at Hove, Horsham and Arundel of course.

However I got rather pissed off listening to Dominic Cork talking on Sky during our recent semi final at the Oval. To be fair our comical performance that day spoke volumes but he was nauseating about what a big club Hants are, biggest County club in the South blah blah while quietly overlooking the likelyhood of relegation in the Championship. I know he has always been an annoying little s**t but seems he now has a bad dose of Adkins-itis'. Must be a Southampton thing. I wonder where he will turn up next - hopefully not as a regular pundit on Sky, who seem to like his incisive wit?

More importantly it is good to see our boys discovering some late season form. I don't the know latest position re Murray Goodwin but hope Sussex see fit to offer him another deal maybe combined with being a batting coach? Our youngsters (and even some of the more experienced guys) could do with some decent mentoring and Muzza could do a good job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here