Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Pete Burns

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Who should/will be booted out tonight ?.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Jodie Marsh, by a mile. She's gone from being entertaingly awful to boringly awful. But she's a much more famous then when she went in, so it's job done for her I guess.

As long as it's not George Galloway - he's only just getting warmed up. The bloke is extraordinary.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Journey South. That bushtucker trial was disgusting, and no way is their foxtrot better than Zoe Balls.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I hope Marsh stays in. I quite enjoy seeing her miserable.
(but I'd rather see her tits).

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
If your thinking about this from a betting perspective Gareth (and I'm sure you are), Davina Mccall gave the game away this morning on Radio 1.

Someone asked her a question about Jody Marsh and her response was 'I don't know but I will ask her tonight'

I'd imagine she has a stack of votes against her. Also, bear in mind that its mostly women who vote and they wont like her.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Galloway to go. The vindictive public want to keep Marsh and Burns in there - it's suicide telly. If Marsh was that upset, she could always walk out.....or the producers would pull her out if they thought it was going too far. Possibly.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I'd like to see that circus freak show with the droning scouse accent dragged out by the balls he doesn't need. :eek:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Pete out, i dont want to see his arse,

jodie's on the other hand :love:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It would be good if Galloway stayed in. He appears to be making an utter fool of himself- I say 'appears' as I have no idea, I can't watch the show. Seems to me he's a smug bastard that could well do with being brought down a peg or two. And i think the longer he stays in the big brother house the more his reputation will be damaged. Plus it'll be funny to think that a man who pretended to be a dog on national t.v gave the American senate a good going over.:)

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
garry nelsons left foot said:
It would be good if Galloway stayed in. He appears to be making an utter fool of himself- I say 'appears' as I have no idea, I can't watch the show. Seems to me he's a smug bastard that could well do with being brought down a peg or two. And i think the longer he stays in the big brother house the more his reputation will be damaged. Plus it'll be funny to think that a man who pretended to be a dog on national t.v gave the American senate a good going over.:)

My sentiments exactly, and I HAVE been watching it

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
garry nelsons left foot said:
Plus it'll be funny to think that a man who pretended to be a dog on national t.v gave the American senate a good going over.:)

It was a cat. At one point Rula Lenska cleaned the milk off his moustache, saying "here, you've got it all over your whiskers". One can only imagine what hubby Dennis Waterman made of it.

Imagine smoking the biggest spliff you've ever had, then watching a documentary about the weirdest S+M den in the world, with famous people as the clients. Magnificent. I'm still not quite sure I didn't dream it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Waterman is no longer with her.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Galloway to get the boot. He's going to look a proper twat if he's kicked out first, with everyone's lasting impression of him being an utter twat doing a CAT impression and generally acting like a smarmy turd.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
HampshireSeagulls said:
If Marsh was that upset, she could always walk out.....or the producers would pull her out if they thought it was going too far. Possibly.
She said herself the other night that if it wasn't for the money, she'd have walked already. Dunno what they get paid (£100k ?), but the contract presumably says if you quit, you don't get a penny.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The betting patterns are very odd. I got Galloway yesterday at 13/5 which I thought was excellent. All the money then went on Marsh and Galloway was 9/2 this morning :angry: , however all the money today is going back on Galloway to be booted out and he is now 3/1

Marsh 2/7
Galloway 3/1
Burns 9/1

William Hill 12.25 pm 13/1/06

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here