Brighton, UK
Uncle Spielberg said:
Waterman is no longer with her.

Wow, that was quick. Can't blame him.:)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Man of Harveys said:

Imagine smoking the biggest spliff you've ever had, then watching a documentary about the weirdest S+M den in the world, with famous people as the clients. Magnificent. I'm still not quite sure I didn't dream it.

Funnily enough I had the weirdest dream last night; we were playing Coventry (who were in Wolves' colours) and the scene switched to some sort of gay orgy which had both our centre-halves, er, disporting themselves (I hasten to add that this wasn't Butts and McShane, just two shaven-headed geezers). They kept trying dragging me in and I kept saying "I'm not gay".

I couldn't work out what sick recesses of my brain that had come from but of course, I watched 20 minutes of BB last night. :lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Just imagine...if you'd had that dream after Jimmy Savile's imminent arrival in the house this weekend, they might have been "disporting themselves" with DEAD people.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Saville is only going in for 2 days and is not sleeping in the house.

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Disporting? I getcha....

dis·port (dĭ-spôrt', -spōrt')

v., -port·ed, -port·ing, -ports.

v.intr.
To amuse oneself in a light, frolicsome manner.

v.tr.
To amuse (oneself) in a light, frolicsome manner.
To display.
n.
Frolicsome diversion.

[Middle English disporten, from Old French desporter, to divert : des-, apart; see dis– + porter, to carry (from Latin portāre; see port5).]

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Uncle Spielberg said:
The betting patterns are very odd. I got Galloway yesterday at 13/5 which I thought was excellent. All the money then went on Marsh and Galloway was 9/2 this morning :angry: , however all the money today is going back on Galloway to be booted out and he is now 3/1

Marsh 2/7
Galloway 3/1
Burns 9/1

William Hill 12.25 pm 13/1/06
Burns continues to drift after his FINE performance yesterday of killing his plant in the diary room and then not really being arsed to talk to it either - cos it was dead. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here