Votes: 32 34.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
We have a crack. Foxes, Rabbits, Crows etc

There's actually a a very rare and endangered parrot down around our area called the Orange Bellied Parrot. Sadly there's believed to be only 50 or so left in the wild. They migrate from Tassie to here over winter.

I have no qualms in shooting a cat if i'm out hunting because who knows, it might mean some native species lives another day.

Orange-bellied parrot: Birds Australia’s orange-bellied parrot survey for Australia's most endangered bird | Rooted

They could have done with you 200 years ago!

Odd, my views are exactly the same but the other way round. Cats are very clean animals, but when I see dog owners kissing their dogs - yuck!!!

Cat kissing is no more hygienic!
Dog saliva has been known to possess antibacterial properties that has been used to promote healing of wounds. Providing the animal itself is healthy, the saliva won't harm you, and human saliva is far more likely to transmit infectious disease.

Sorry...you're suggesting there's more of a HYGIENE issue with CATS than DOGS?!?!!? OK then.

Dogs are the smelliest, filthiest animals on the entire planet.

For the record, I like both dogs and cats.

Nope. I am saying that the cat OWNER has the hygiene problems!
Find any 'crazy cat person' - they no longer bathe, change their clothing, or look after their appearance. It's the cat(s) influencing them.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Crazycatlady.jpg

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I am sure you must mean dogs DROOL.
So that makes your statement rhyme, but your initial attempt negated......unless you mean dogs bark with a deputy drawl, when they mosie alawngside the sher-ruff :lol:

:lolol: i knew it looked odd when i tyoed it DOH

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Dogs all the way. Don't mind cats but would never own one.

In my experience here at work, I think all the dogs owners are fairly well rounded, successful people (male and female) and who like spending a lot of time outdoors. The cat owners are all women, who are either single or their hubby's work away, and are invariably the ones you'll often find in tears or hysterics over some minor melodrama in their lives!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
dogs all day long.

if you died and owned a cat and a dog and they had no access to food, the cat would eat you as soon as it got hungry, but a dog would rather die than betray its owner

source: when police find dead bodies that have been there a while, they either find a dead dog or healthy looking cat and a half eaten corpse

Hahaha good source, and you believe this?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Have one of each, but if push came to shove, the cat would lose (sorry Laura)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Have one of each, but if push came to shove, the cat would lose (sorry Laura)

Excellent answer! :lolol::lolol:Thank you for taking the thread as it is intended, you have a heart of stone!

And Laura is a fantastic name for a cat by the way.

Oct 25, 2003
i quite like dogs but probably wouldn't own one as it's WAY too much effort

i like the whole "don't really give a shit mate" nature of cats......the way they strut around, every now and again asking for a bit of affection, before getting bored and going back to some important SPRAWLING time....i just find them funnier than dogs

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I have 3 cats and 1 dog.

The cats are snooty, selfish fusspots who turn their noses up at the finest food I can afford, they hiss and meow when I don't give them attention, and then, when I do, they run away as if to say " ha ha" ( Nelson Muntz style ) and they only cuddle up to me when it suits them

The dog is a loyal, loving, faithful friend, but farts like a trooper, scrounges like Oliver Twist and is so soppy, he shows any burglers where the jewellery is in return for a gravy bone.

Wouldn't be without any of them though!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
And Laura is a fantastic name for a cat by the way.

She was the first kitten of the litter to venture out from the cupboard under the stairs where she was born, so got christened Laura the Explorer by a six year old :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here