• Neither

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Dogs - You have to walk them and pick up their shit, they stink your house out, they slobber everywhere, they bark loudly and they don't even wash themselves.

Cats - They look after themselves apart from needing to be fed, they'll happily lie there and let you stroke them without wanting to "play", they don't really smell, they don't make much sound and they kill rodents.

Tough choice....

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I've got one of each and it's impossible to choose between them so it's both for me.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
"Enlightened" would be those who voted for dogs, who provide balance and joy, and lower stress with their affection and availability. Cat people are always somewhat mental and have personal hygiene problems, and when they are pissed off the cat pisses off. Cats are the quintessential itsallaboutme animal

enlightened is not having something so needy and clingy hanging around the place.

take me for a walk!, take me for a walk!, take me for a walk!
Feed me! Feed me! Feed me!
Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball!

Or

Sit down and let me sit on you! no? oh okay then another time.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Nor is letting a vermin creature out into a backyard to go around killing native wildlife at its leisure.

Cats are a bane on the natural environment I'm afraid.

Says the dude with the slug gun!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
"Enlightened" would be those who voted for dogs, who provide balance and joy, and lower stress with their affection and availability. Cat people are always somewhat mental and have personal hygiene problems, and when they are pissed off the cat pisses off. Cats are the quintessential itsallaboutme animal

Sorry...you're suggesting there's more of a HYGIENE issue with CATS than DOGS?!?!!? OK then.

Dogs are the smelliest, filthiest animals on the entire planet.

For the record, I like both dogs and cats.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I shoot cats and cans and sparrows.

Never ever shoot native wildlife. We actually go hunting for feral cats to try and stop them destroying the native parrot and finch populations.

Very helpful I am sure. are you going to take on everything that has been introduced?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I don't like to choose between them, but then agaiin, my parents owned a dog boarding kennels and cattery while I was growing up, so I was surrounded by both (plus sheep, horses, donkeys, chicken etc.). I have cats, but would have a dog or two as well if I was home enough to look after them.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Sorry...you're suggesting there's more of a HYGIENE issue with CATS than DOGS?!?!!? OK then.

Dogs are the smelliest, filthiest animals on the entire planet.

For the record, I like both dogs and cats.

But cats are more likely to transmit a zoonotic diseases to a human.

So they are actually every bit filled with vile bacteria and parasites as dogs! Chances are you're also more likely to catch worms off them too.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
But cats are more likely to transmit a zoonotic diseases to a human.

So they are actually every bit filled with vile bacteria and parasites as dogs! Chances are you're also more likely to catch worms off them too.

Yeah but I'm talkin bout em STINKING, innit.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Very helpful I am sure. are you going to take on everything that has been introduced?

We have a crack. Foxes, Rabbits, Crows etc

There's actually a a very rare and endangered parrot down around our area called the Orange Bellied Parrot. Sadly there's believed to be only 50 or so left in the wild. They migrate from Tassie to here over winter.

I have no qualms in shooting a cat if i'm out hunting because who knows, it might mean some native species lives another day.

Orange-bellied parrot: Birds Australia’s orange-bellied parrot survey for Australia's most endangered bird | Rooted

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
enlightened is not having something so needy and clingy hanging around the place.

take me for a walk!, take me for a walk!, take me for a walk!
Feed me! Feed me! Feed me!
Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball!

Or

Sit down and let me sit on you! no? oh okay then another time.

When you walk into a room, a cat is like a normal mate, just sorta nods "alright". Might pop over for a sit on the lap, might not (no...my mates don't sit on my lap, you get what I'm on about). He doesn't FORCE his personality onto you.

A dog is like a little retarded fella, who is DRIBBLING and will not leave you alone. Cute and endearing at first but can get really, really annoying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here