• Dogs

Votes: 32 34.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Okay so you have a simple choice. which of our popular pets do you prefer.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
:shrug:It's not that simple... I have both!

And

9 kittens if anyone wants to give one or more a home in about 5 weeks time?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Both here too. Got 2 cats but love dogs too.

There is no 'both' option for you fence sitters. I want your preference.
I love dogs and cats but prefer cats so I chose cats.
Given that you have 2 cats I would suggest that you prefer cats
I am not going to check the result of the poll and go out and kill all the losing animals (I would need a closing date for that!)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I must say I am quite surprise that cats are winning. I thought is was true that dogs are man's best friend. NSC chat is so enlightened.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
:shrug:It's not that simple... I have both!

And

9 kittens if anyone wants to give one or more a home in about 5 weeks time?

I will take all of them my patterdale loves cats,they are a bit crunchy though and the bones get stuck between his teeth

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
There is no 'both' option for you fence sitters. I want your preference.
I love dogs and cats but prefer cats so I chose cats.
Given that you have 2 cats I would suggest that you prefer cats
I am not going to check the result of the poll and go out and kill all the losing animals (I would need a closing date for that!)

:lol:. I got 2 cats 10 years ago when they were kittens, did not have room for a dog. I really couldn't choose. I refuse to show allegiance to either side for fear you would go against your word.

I must say I am quite surprise that cats are winning. I thought is was true that dogs are man's best friend. NSC chat is so enlightened.

"Enlightened" would be those who voted for dogs, who provide balance and joy, and lower stress with their affection and availability. Cat people are always somewhat mental and have personal hygiene problems, and when they are pissed off the cat pisses off. Cats are the quintessential itsallaboutme animal

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
The difference between cats and dogs....

Imagine you're wallpapering a wall and you have both your cat and your dog watching you.

The cat will be thinking

"well i wouldn't do it like that"

Whilst the dog would be thinking

"I really love you"

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I like cats and have owned several in the past, but I prefer dogs and currently have two Labradors.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Dogs are for dinner

Cats or dogs?

Attachments

• hotdog.jpg
    hotdog.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 26

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
"Enlightened" would be those who voted for dogs, who provide balance and joy, and lower stress with their affection and availability. Cat people are always somewhat mental and have personal hygiene problems, and when they are pissed off the cat pisses off. Cats are the quintessential itsallaboutme animal

Odd, my views are exactly the same but the other way round. Cats are very clean animals, but when I see dog owners kissing their dogs - yuck!!!

boik

Not even a debate! Dogs are your life-long friend who never lets you down. Cats are that person you only slightly know, who becomes your best friend only when you're at the bar.

No question over intelligence either. Anyone ever heard of police cats? Sheep cats? Guide cats for the blind? Sniffer cats?

I wouldn't mind cats so much if you had to keep them under control and confined to your property, but cats are seemingly the only animals that are legally allowed to run amok on other peoples propertyy.

Oh, voted for dogs by the way! ;-)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
No question over intelligence either. Anyone ever heard of police cats? Sheep cats? Guide cats for the blind? Sniffer cats?

n other peoples propertyy.
Exactly, cats aren't stupid enough to do shit like that when they don't have to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here