Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Catering

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Pre-match breakfast pie very good

Post-match running out of cups, having to rip the foil out of coffee cups, rinse out the coffee under the tap and serve two halves to make a pint in the paper cups not so good 🤣
“Premier League Experience”

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
expected service to be poor and it was, despite saying it three times that I wanted black tea - got a white one! Breakfast pie was ok

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
My wife went to buy a cup of tea just before kickoff, got the tea and then found there was no milk sachets available in the whole of the WSU concourse (apart from soya milk) :facepalm:
That’s as bad as no chocolate bars available up there last season apart from vegan KitKats FFS :facepalm::lolol: several unopened boxes at every kiosk. 🙄

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
My wife went to buy a cup of tea just before kickoff, got the tea and then found there was no milk sachets available in the whole of the WSU concourse (apart from soya milk) :facepalm:
That’s as bad as no chocolate bars available up there last season apart from vegan KitKats FFS :facepalm::lolol: several unopened boxes at every kiosk. 🙄
I had to buy a cup of tea for somebody in the NS after the game. Asked the server where I could get the milk. She said it was built into the cup which I guess means it was some kind of powdered milk?

Not Spanish Dave

Feb 23, 2013
I had to buy a cup of tea for somebody in the NS after the game. Asked the server where I could get the milk. She said it was built into the cup which I guess means it was some kind of powdered milk?
You're very lucky. Upper East has 2 outlets. Before the game the first had no tea, went to the other that had tea but the water was tasting 'funny' sic. Had to get a tea and bag and go back to the first outlet to get the water.

Came out after the game happy as Larry. Went to get a drink........both outlets shutters down and closed. Tin pot PBOBE.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I was in my seat when she went for the tea but she didn’t seem to think it came with milk.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If people keep buying and eating this sub-parr shite, they’ll keep serving it up.

We get the food we deserve.

If the person who received that burger from earlier in the thread didn’t take that back and demand a refund, they deserve every putrid, dry mouthful of it .

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
£16 for this in 1901 - advertised as a ‘breakfast burger’ - certainly not value for money .

Also , the lady on the table next to me got overcharged for her pizza - £90. They were quick to refund her and she got a free glass of wine and voucher as an apology

Attachments

• IMG_0282.jpeg
    IMG_0282.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 131

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You're very lucky. Upper East has 2 outlets. Before the game the first had no tea, went to the other that had tea but the water was tasting 'funny' sic. Had to get a tea and bag and go back to the first outlet to get the water.

Came out after the game happy as Larry. Went to get a drink........both outlets shutters down and closed. Tin pot PBOBE.
That's a bit rubbish for sure ☹️

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
£16 for this in 1901 - advertised as a ‘breakfast burger’ - certainly not value for money .

Also , the lady on the table next to me got overcharged for her pizza - £90. They were quick to refund her and she got a free glass of wine and voucher as an apology
Why is it in a sponge cake?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here