Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Catering

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I succumbed to a steak & ale pie yesterday. Only to return it immediately, because it was STONE COLD. Yes, I barged to the front of the queue to get a (warm) replacement.

Why is there never any SALT anywhere ? It's not much to ask is it.

Sake.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I succumbed to a steak & ale pie yesterday. Only to return it immediately, because it was STONE COLD. Yes, I barged to the front of the queue to get a (warm) replacement.

Why is there never any SALT anywhere ? It's not much to ask is it.

Sake.
All the salt was being stored on here in the matchday thread

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I had one of these premium cheeseburgers at the Amex yesterday, my review:

- bit expensive
- tasted better than the old burgers
- was pink inside which I don’t think is great for a burger
- was cold to tepid in temperature

I should have gone back and asked for another cooked one.

4/10 the last ones were 1-2/10 so an improvement of sorts.
One of our gang took one look at the one offered to him yesterday and demanded a refund. It then took about 4 members of staff in consultation before they agreed to give him his money back.

From my own experience I've now concluded there are only two regular hot food choices you can rely on although with slight caveats. The pies are great but eating them can be a messy performance and sometimes molten hot. The sausage rolls are fine if sometimes the pastry is a little on the dry side.

And in other related news still no return of the little sweet trolley to the WSU. I'm missing my half time jelly Teddys...................Barber out!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
1000007834.jpg

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
One of our gang took one look at the one offered to him yesterday and demanded a refund. It then took about 4 members of staff in consultation before they agreed to give him his money back.

From my own experience I've now concluded there are only two regular hot food choices you can rely on although with slight caveats. The pies are great but eating them can be a messy performance and sometimes molten hot. The sausage rolls are fine if sometimes the pastry is a little on the dry side.

And in other related news still no return of the little sweet trolley to the WSU. I'm missing my half time jelly Teddys...................Barber out!

There was what looked like own brand confectionery on the shelves underneath the pies etc. on the middle WSU kiosk yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here