Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Catering

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Food isn't the club, it's Serco. If it's sold out it's because the Serco stand manager is under a LOT of pressure not to have any wastage at the end of their shift and have to guess how much to cook. Serco seem to prefer to slightly under cater so they don't lose money with food thrown away at the end of the shift rather than over cater and make more sales. The stand manager is just a random that is on a zero hours contract and isn't particularly well versed in their role usually.
I hope the vegan KitKats that the WSU stand manager over ordered have a long shelf life :smile:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Food isn't the club, it's Serco. If it's sold out it's because the Serco stand manager is under a LOT of pressure not to have any wastage at the end of their shift and have to guess how much to cook. Serco seem to prefer to slightly under cater so they don't lose money with food thrown away at the end of the shift rather than over cater and make more sales. The stand manager is just a random that is on a zero hours contract and isn't particularly well versed in their role usually.
I assume you mean Sodexo, not Serco ?
Serco seem to be mainly responsible for transporting prisoners. Although I grant you, the food prices are criminal.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Food isn't the club, it's Sodexo If it's sold out it's because the Sodexo stand manager is under a LOT of pressure not to have any wastage at the end of their shift and have to guess how much to cook. Sodexo seem to prefer to slightly under cater so they don't lose money with food thrown away at the end of the shift rather than over cater and make more sales. The stand manager is just a random that is on a zero hours contract and isn't particularly well versed in their role usually.

*edited as got the contractor wrong, d’oh”
Not sure what the production costs of a pie are but last season noticed one of the stewards walking out with a bin liner (white and translucent) with about 50 pies in it....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here