Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carlton Cole

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
Better get the hand cream and box of Kleenex ready if this turns out to be true

lol...... i just can't see him playing for them this season, but i think our style of play would have help make up there minds, if they are thinking of sending him out.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Lukaku comes out as likeability on predictive text, so must be true! Seriously though, RDM Must have been impressed by the team and set up yesterday, plus being good buddies with Gus, maybe we could get a Bridge type deal?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Would be delighted if true and for me would be the final piece of the jigsaw.

From reports ive heard though Carroll doesn't want to go to West Ham, he's holding out for a move back to Newcastle, so that might scupper the deal.

I heard this as well.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Widely reported to have been on £14k last season. An interview with him confirmed that he took a 50% pay cut aftet West Ham were relegated.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Lukaku comes out as likeability on predictive text, so must be true! Seriously though, RDM Must have been impressed by the team and set up yesterday, plus being good buddies with Gus, maybe we could get a Bridge type deal?

I will gladly put a tenner a week into a "pay his wages" sponsorship fund - won't be able to continue to contribute to catering revenue though :lol:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'm not sure that Carlton Cole would be a good signing for us, especially if he comes with any baggage or thoughts that he can simply coast along at Brighton. We need players who are 100% committed to the club and prepared to give their all every time they pull on the Brighton shirt.

Grovesyg

Jul 7, 2009
Dont think there is much chance of this. Not because he's too good but because of his ego. Think he is one of the sort of pillocks who genuinely believes his own hype (from years ago) and wouldn't drop down a league again. The Lukaku whispers are complete tosh. He scoffed at a loan move to fulham saying he must be at chelsea this year and hes had positive talks with RDM.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Dont think there is much chance of this. Not because he's too good but because of his ego. Think he is one of the sort of pillocks who genuinely believes his own hype (from years ago) and wouldn't drop down a league again. The Lukaku whispers are complete tosh. He scoffed at a loan move to fulham saying he must be at chelsea this year and hes had positive talks with RDM.

from the brief cameo yesterday I can't believe Chelsea wont have Lukaku in the matchday squad from week one. After all they are not exactly blessed with effective strikers as it stands

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Just the 6 month loan then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here