Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
lander14 said:
When the bluddy hell is the ticket info gonna be out :angry:

Is it really an issue?

It will be pay on the day whether or not tickets are available in advance.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
lander14 said:
I want to know price, wether i can afford it or not

I'm sure if you can afford transport to Carlisle and the food and drink required on a long day out, you'll be able to afford the ticket as it will be somewhere in the region of £15-£20. Is it really a case that it is £15 you'll go, but £20 you won't?

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Well, I do have a budget as i am still studying at college and only have a part time job which pays out £300 a month (give or take a tenner), i also am paying out for driving lessons, not really my fault if money is a bit tight

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Why dont you contact Carlisle (probably best to start another thread asking how you do this - but I would suggest directory enquiries and asking them 'Please could you give me the number for Carlisle Football Club' or typing 'Carlisle Football Club' into a search engine, and obtaining a telephone number or maybe you would be better with an email address, so that you didnt have to speak to anyone) and ask them 'Please could you tell me how much you usually charge away supporters to come to watch football at your ground'.

They will then be able to give a ball park figure which will not be too far, if at all, from how much the tickets will be for the Brighton game.

Are you alright to get a directory enquiries number?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Tubby Mondays said:
Why dont you contact Carlisle (probably best to start another thread asking how you do this - but I would suggest directory enquiries and asking them 'Please could you give me the number for Carlisle Football Club' or typing 'Carlisle Football Club' into a search engine, and obtaining a telephone number or maybe you would be better with an email address, so that you didnt have to speak to anyone) and ask them 'Please could you tell me how much you usually charge away supporters to come to watch football at your ground'.

They will then be able to give a ball park figure which will not be too far, if at all, from how much the tickets will be for the Brighton game.

Are you alright to get a directory enquiries number?

Will you just stop being sensible....

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I knew the word CHISLA was invented for a reason.

Dandyman

In London village.
Are there any pubs in Carlisle ?

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Lander my heart bleeds for you. spare a thought for us old f***kers who were on the YOP programme in the early 1980's.
£17.50 a week!!!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Harty said:
Lander my heart bleeds for you. spare a thought for us old f***kers who were on the YOP programme in the early 1980's.
£17.50 a week!!!!!

£17:50 Luxury

I started at John Tuffin Accountants as a trainee accountant in 1977 at £14:25 a week.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Dies Irae said:
£17:50 Luxury

I started at John Tuffin Accountants as a trainee accountant in 1977 at £14:25 a week.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

At 16 I got a job at the Golf Club as a YTS assistant professional on £28 a fortnight.

I lasted 3 days.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
I used to dream about £28 a fortnight. I used to do a 2 1/2 mile paperound for £3.20 a week.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
When I first started supporting the Albion, we had to walk to games in Carlisle. Took us ten days, round trip. Did we complain, did we heck. We just put up and got on with it.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:yawn:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Tubby Mondays said:
Do you mind, that is seperate thread you need to start!

This is the look at me Im going to Carlisle arent I flipping fantastic thread.

Best start that thread Mr Dandy.

I am not sure there are any proper pubs in Carlisle. Seem to remember the Rugby Club sold liquid refreshments, until the Oaf fell on the table and sent 15 drinks flying...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
rugby club was the place to be

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here