Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Caribou Cup Final

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
What a total gasbag you are, going on and on, in every thread, posting your self righteous nonsense, always wanting the last word, you are right , everyone else is a moron - like you have never been a hypocrite in your ****ing life!! I bet you are a hypocrite though, as we all are at times, because it is an inevitable part of human nature... but boy you do go on about it. If you do come to the UK I hope you lower your expectations because otherwise your verbal diarrhea on here will be unbearable.

Yes I am a hypocrite, no shit. Everyone is. Could just take the simplest of examples: I like the environment but has no intention to throw myself off a bridge. But what does that have to do with anything?

But not the truth according to some responses to your posts.

The Ministry of Truth frequently disagrees with me, that is true.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Sky, Wembley, the FA, Liverpool and Chelsea all rendered mute over the events in Ukraine. Thank goodness for Everton and the others yesterday.

Edit; hang on; a minute’s applause

8107484F-E899-4243-90CA-2BE339FE23D1.jpeg

BBF2A5D3-48DF-41F2-A7B8-CE90EC76FDC4.jpeg

???

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Electric start to match the electric atmosphere. Sorry Gurjit but come on Liverpool!!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
And any other clubs pretty mute about it? Hmm our own!

Indeed - Palace had something on their big screens when the teams came out, Man Utd players + manager held up a banner before kick off.

Fence sitting Brighton ?? Slightly disappointing

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Breathless first half,not much to choose between them but a game worthy of the occasion.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Switched the radio on to get 5 Live 2nd half commentary, thinking great that our Glenn got the co-commentating slot...15 minutes of listening to his dulcet northern tones they mention the co-commentator is...Jonathan Woodgate
:facepalm:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
VVD definitely interfering with play by impeding James…………probably fair enough but without VAR that’s never given.

I am sure we have had goals against us given when a player in an offside position has been deemed to not be interfering with play. One was a player in front of Sanchez.

But we are a small club.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The longer this game goes, the more painful it will be for Thomas Tuchel to (hopefully) lose. Hopefully through a dubious penalty kick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here