Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff v West Ham

falmer seagull

Apr 28, 2012
Looks like Cardiff will need to strengthen if they want to get out of the Championship. Another bid for Noone?

You just know it's coming when they sell Whittingham. What ever they sell Whittingham for then we should ask the same, no doubt Cardiff will put another cheeky bid in and try and get Nooney on the cheap.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
You just know it's coming when they sell Whittingham. What ever they sell Whittingham for then we should ask the same, no doubt Cardiff will put another cheeky bid in and try and get Nooney on the cheap.

I love Nooney pants, but is he the ticket?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Swap? (sorry quoted wrong post)

falmer seagull

Apr 28, 2012
I love Nooney pants, but is he the ticket?

He's not the finished artical yet as his final ball lets him down but he's still learning. What he does offer is that he scares the opposition defense and then the opposition have to put 2 or even 3 players on him and that then allows us to exploit the spaces that are open due to their two, three man marking but sadly we're unable to profit from that situation at the moment as we've not got the players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here