Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff v West Ham

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
:goal:

Vaz Te

Demel's through-ball from the right flank finds Vaz Te and the striker has options in the box - a three-on-two scenario - but he doesn't need them. He blasts the ball past Marshall and the Hammers are surely going to Wembley.

40: Goal! Ricardo Vaz Te! (Sporting Life)

Last edited:

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Sixth place was always poison.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
I think Cardiff may have reached their peak. If they don't hold on to this squad, I can see them not making play offs next year.

They can't make play offs for four years in a row, fail and maintain it going into a fifth. Surely???????

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
i can see bpool doing west ham - pressure on west ham, and bpools game suit them and little pressure.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Personally think West Ham have just hit there peak right now and i think they will walk the final esp if they play Blackpool

My mate is a West Ham supporter, and basically that's what's I said to him about Blackpool.

West ham will bully them, same as they did to us, because of their style.

Where as Brum maybe able to contain and hit on the break.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
f***ing livid West Ham turn it on now when I put money on them to win the league. They pissed it away.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I bet Dave Jones is loving this after the way Cardiff City treated him. Back there next season with Sheffield Wednesday.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I really think whoever played West ham over two legs was the poison.

A one off game at Wemberleey is a different proposition.

I agree. The one match final is a bit of a lottery. West Ham are a bit predictable but are currently unstoppable.

And Liverpool really struggled against Cardiff. I am not sure how Reading beat West Ham at Upton Park. West Ham looked the better team on the day.

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AsTroZzCMAABP0s.jpg

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
QUOTE=Falkor;4900572]Gutted for Jack if his broke that, hard year he has had deserves Wembley[/QUOTE]

What ???? :shrug::shrug::shrug:[

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here