cardiff p.a. music

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They played "It's Raining Men" and "I'm coming out."

All good funny stuff though.

They also played Good Old Sussex by The Sea and, at half time, "Alive and Kicking" mentioning how we are always helping other clubs.

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
Bozza said:
They played "It's Raining Men" and "I'm coming out."

All good funny stuff though.

They also played Good Old Sussex by The Sea and, at half time, "Alive and Kicking" mentioning how we are always helping other clubs.

I heard the alive & kicking speech, and monty python before the game but none of the others. Must have still been recovering from my misguided walk down the Ninian Park Road... :eek:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Bozza said:

:clap2: and they have to be applauded for that

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ok , they followed it up with "dancing queen" but thats neither here nor there.....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
YMCA currently on VH1 classic as if anyone needs reminding :jester:

Oct 25, 2003
he did similar with west ham earlier- playing stuff like chas & dave

its just a bit of fun really- remember when we played "i fought the law" and "mr. taxman" to chesterfield?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Kev the Ape said:
What a wind up merchant. :angry:, im glad i didnt go now. it must of felt really embarassing when he put that on.

Though we don't exactly help ourselves by having the highest proportion of homosexuals in the country (1 in 7 apparently). The pink goalkeeper kit and songs such as "we're gay and we're beating you" would also suggest that we don't really care what opposing fans or indeed PA men think.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Kev the Ape said:
What a wind up merchant. :angry:, im glad i didnt go now. it must of felt really embarassing when he put that on.

Not really. Brighton fans are known for their sense of humour.

Well before the game anyway. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here