saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
it wasn't just the music it was so bloody loud

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The music was fine, the highlight was of course the whole unadulterated GOSBTS right down to the very last bar, thanks Cardiff.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
How about something by this Irish band?

sheepcover_large.jpg

Whilst offering free advertising space to these brewers:

sheep_01.jpg

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Isn't that the first time any other club has played GOSBTS before we've played them? Nice touch. Maybe we can learn from that and play other club's songs?

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
The choice of songs made me laugh and saw a few others around me having a laugh along with the selections. Did no harm and amused us.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Downloaded Penguin said:
Isn't that the first time any other club has played GOSBTS before we've played them?

I was going to ask that too. Can anyone remember any other club's PA man playing 'GOSBTS' before an Albion away game?

And what about 'Sit On My Face And Tell Me That You Love Me'? Has any other club's PA man played THAT before an Albion away game?

:lolol:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
The Laughing Bluebird said:
I was going to ask that too. Can anyone remember any other club's PA man playing 'GOSBTS' before an Albion away game?

And what about 'Sit On My Face And Tell Me That You Love Me'? Has any other club's PA man played THAT before an Albion away game?

:lolol:

Lumberjack song and sit on yer face, pure classics. Followed by dancing Queen. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here