Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff home game moved 24 hours

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Due to Cardiff v West Ham being moved to a Sunday (4th March) for BBC coverage our game has been moved from Tuesday 6th 7.45pm to Wednesday 7th 7.45pm kick off.

Confirmed on the Cardiff website

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
At least thats PLENTY of notice this time unlike the Hull game.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Excellent! Can't do ANY games on Tuesdays and there are far too many of them at the end of the season. So this is at least one I'll now be able to make. Appreciate this is a little selfish to those who can no longer attend...

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Good. Evening matches were always on Wednesdays at the Goldstone and I'd like it to go back that way. There's something great about celebrating being over half way through the working week with a bit of footy.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Good. Evening matches were always on Wednesdays at the Goldstone and I'd like it to go back that way. There's something great about celebrating being over half way through the working week with a bit of footy.

Completely Wrong. Tuesdays for decades

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Completely Wrong. Tuesdays for decades

Whilst at Withers/Gillham

But Notters is correct it was Weds because the dog track round the corner from the Goldstone did a greyhound meet on Tues eves.

Anyone know what the league reulations say about we supporters that can't go on a Wednesday? Or about their refusal, despite BHA requests, to allow us 2 days between Coventry and Stains?
Pah!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton

Spot on...!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Excellent! Can't do ANY games on Tuesdays and there are far too many of them at the end of the season. So this is at least one I'll now be able to make. Appreciate this is a little selfish to those who can no longer attend...
This! Tuesdays are a nightmare for me. I :love: Wednesdays!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Bollox - due to go to Miami between 7-11. Don't want to miss two home games will have to rearrange....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here