Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff Highlights

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A whopping 19 minutes of highlights are now available of the Cardiff City official site for those with Seagulls Player.

Enjoy.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Watching it now.....fantastic editing from the Cardiff end, it looks like its them giving US a lesson......ridiculous video :lolol:

Fantastic Marcos doing the 'Cardiff swim' :lolol:

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Good spot, thanks!

Our 4 minute video is abit skinny, looking forward to seeing this :)

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
really dont understand the commentators having a fit over "Dunk kicking out" in the corner at the end of the video...their lad tripped over his legs, end of

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
We were not worthy of a 3 goal lead apparently, despite putting the ball in the back of the net 4 times...

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I LOVED that commentry on the Cardiff site. Absolutely brilliant. My highlights were...

- the handball from Miller's shot which kept the game at 0-0. There was a whole host of players behind him!
- Austrian Ashley Barnes. They LAPPED that up
- The wild excitement over Dunk at the end
- The 5 Live commentry that you could clearly hear during the entire thing
- Painters swim???? What was that about and how exactly is some breatstroke incitingt the crowd?!

PS - A great win and all that but it didn't look as convincing as I thought it might. Was that purely down to editing?

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
Now on BBC sport, minus the swim away. Im yet to see it, has anyne got a video. Please sont direct me to the player!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I LOVED that commentry on the Cardiff site. Absolutely brilliant. My highlights were...

- the handball from Miller's shot which kept the game at 0-0. There was a whole host of players behind him!
- Painters swim???? What was that about and how exactly is some breatstroke incitingt the crowd?!

PS - A great win and all that but it didn't look as convincing as I thought it might. Was that purely down to editing?
Refers to when some Cardiff fans had to 'swim for it' after being chased onto the beach by some Swansea at Mumbles.

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Now on BBC sport, minus the swim away. Im yet to see it, has anyne got a video. Please sont direct me to the player!

not much help, but he did it for five seconds or so, which was quite a while...many repeated swims not just one, really wound them up and on his birthday, I suppose he got a bit excited!!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Clearly Barnes should have had a hat-trick as the disallowed goal was no way offside.
Also clear that their penalty should never have been.

That aside - and allowing for some pretty spectacular editing to make Cardiff look better than they were on the night - their highlights are vastly superior to those on offer on Seagulls player which is a touch odd when surely the service is provided by the same people. All in all we get a pretty shoddy deal in this respect when presumably paying the same money.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
That Buckley is good, even when injured he managed to score our third goal-according to the commentary on Seagulls Player.:facepalm:

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I thought the Greer push was pretty clear, and deserved to be a penalty :shrug:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Painter, quality:lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Good spot, thanks!

Our 4 minute video is abit skinny, looking forward to seeing this :)

We were told last season that we would be getting a much improved video content for this season-I've asked Insider why we don't get the same deal. That is not having a moan-if Cardiff can show 19 minutes on the same service, The Albion should be doing the same.The interview with Gus on CCFC Player is 3 minutes longer than we get-8 minutes instead of our 5.

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!

It was down to the editing. I can assure you that Cardiff didn't even come second last night. Great Albion performance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here