Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff Highlights

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
That Buckley is good, even when injured he managed to score our third goal-according to the commentary on Seagulls Player.:facepalm:

Yeah I noticed that, Five Live called him Buckley twice too on the night. Plonkers, its not like they were both playing.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Hard to be definitive but that Barnes "goal" did not look offside.

And when Csrdiff fans talk about "giving the ball away on the edge of the penalty box" to allow Barnes to score his first ..... Ashley picked the ball up just outside the centre circle and ran 15 yards and still scored from well outside the box - seems a very harsh judgement on that poor defender by the home fans.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Bloody hell I dont remember all those cardiff chances, they had that decent 20mins in the 1st half but that was it. My personal favourite quote was re Ashley Barnes, something allong the lines of " a rare miscontrol by the austrian u20 international whos 1st touch tonight has been exceptional" I'm sure there's someone on here who disagrees with that, can't remember his name tho.....

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the commentary on this was so biased especially when we scored in fact the only time he got excited was when Dunk had a go right at the end, this did show our passing to be excellent and along with the 5live commentary in the background all in all a good piece well done big Mac and thank you

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Anyone seen the Goals of the Week highlights on the BBC website?

There is an absolute beauty from a Macclesfield player. Picks up the ball on the halfway line, takes a pace forward, looks up, and then chips it over the keeper's head and in, Beckham style. Sweet. It's the last goal to be shown, if you want a look.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here