Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff fan here

dmrbluebird

Sep 2, 2012
Hello i am a cardiff fan but i always check out the brighton scores and stats and so on just want to say Craig noone had a awsome start for us on the weekend looks to be what we was missing last season but as for you lot i got to say your stadium looks amazing and i do hope you go up this season i remember playing in the old division 3 some years ago so we both come along way since those day any way all the best this season

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Good luck to him, very likeable bloke and sure he will do well for you. He obviously produced a stunning performance v Wolves but like many of his ilk can blow hot and cold. Good buy for you, good sale for us I reckon

Look after Craig. I will miss him, although not as much as I might have if we hadn't signed Orlandi.

His pace can certainly make a game entertaining, and he sure will lift the whole team spirit. He is sure to get a great reception from us when we play you next year.

Just be kind to him when he has a couple of off weeks (which he will).

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
We wish Craig all the best at Cardiff. He's a tremendously positive player both on and off the pitch and I think you have a good one there.

dmrbluebird

Sep 2, 2012
on that showing alone noone will push bellamy all the way for his shirt but i do agree like i said i always look at brighton scores etc and know full well he i hot and cold

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Glad you enjoyed his brilliant performance. Pencil in sometime in the middle of December for his next one...

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
on that showing alone noone will push bellamy all the way for his shirt but i do agree like i said i always look at brighton scores etc and know full well he i hot and cold

hope he has a great season with you. :albion2:all the best to you and nooney. will be fans fav in no time:clap2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nice to hear Nooney is being appreciated , looks like we have unearthed another bargain with Orlandi to replace him.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Hello i am a cardiff fan but i always check out the brighton scores and stats and so on just want to say Craig noone had a awsome start for us on the weekend looks to be what we was missing last season but as for you lot i got to say your stadium looks amazing and i do hope you go up this season i remember playing in the old division 3 some years ago so we both come along way since those day any way all the best this season

He had a great start for us too then he became very inconsistent.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Pace to burn and a lovely lad. Showed what he is capable of against Liverpool and was much appreciated by us.

If only he could perform every week rather than in brilliant bursts he would be the real deal. My mate is a massive bluebirds fan and was raving about him after his debut for you...I doubt he will be saying that every week mind.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Noone was a defenate fans favourite and I hope he does well for you chaps and thanks for your comments

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Once he realised Cardiff had two Nandos and were playing in red this season, it was a no brainer for him!

He can be brilliant on his day, and very frustrating on others. I think he'll do well this season now he's free from the injuries that plagued him at the end of last year. I hope we've got a sell on clause.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I recall similar sentiments being posted by Plymouth fans when we took Nooney off their hands. Most didn't want him to leave but recognised they were almost beyond dire financial straits as a Club at that time so needed the money. Maybe it helped having the unique bond between our respective supporters following Fans United so meant little, if any, ill feeling.

Nooney is still very much work in progress but IMHO showed enough already in the league games this season that he is work on his end product. Albion fans will watch with great interest to see how he progresses. It helps that he has a personable 'cheeky scouse chappie' character, always did right by the fans and seem to appreciate what a great opportunity he has in life to be a pro footie player.

It is good to have such players pass through our Club and wish him well - although he musn't score against us!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I reckon we sound like the Watford fans did talking about Buckley. Perhaps Cardiff will get the best out of Noone in a way we never managed to consistently.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Once he realised Cardiff had two Nandos and were playing in red this season, it was a no brainer for him!

He can be brilliant on his day, and very frustrating on others. I think he'll do well this season now he's free from the injuries that plagued him at the end of last year. I hope we've got a sell on clause.

Brighton has two Nandos. We could have kept him!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here