Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff 1 - 3 ALBION - is this the biggest result of the Gus era?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I don't think that's an exaggeration. This result, more than the other two this season, or any last season, will make people sit up and take notice. The likes of Ian Holloway, ahead of Saturday, will have raised an eyebrow after his game tonight, that's for sure.

Cardiff (albeit a very changed line-up) are, after all, a team that could easily have got into the Prem in each of the last two seasons.

There are just so many positives. Winning without the three 'game-changing' wingers tonight; goals for the new strikers; goals for Barnes to keep his confidence high; seeing the passing style working at the higher level; and you could go on.

Anyway, back to the catering problems...

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I think the best thing about our team at the moment is just that nobody, probably themselves and Gus included, really has any idea just how good they are.

Gus knows how good he is , he is sacking everybody.Fair play to him,he`s got Tonys backing.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
We are Malky's worst nightmare now. :D

Mattstrugnell

PC Beard's Stare
Jan 2, 2011
I can't quite believe it. It's just too tasty for words. We have a proper squad for the first time I can remember. AND WE ARE BETTER THAN PALACE AT THE MOMENT

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Can I just remind everyone that we did this without Noone, Buckley, Lua Lua, El Abd, Elphick and hopefully Harley, plus only a cameo from Hoskins. So much to be positive about right now. Glenn who?

Mattstrugnell

PC Beard's Stare
Jan 2, 2011
Can I just remind everyone that we did this without Noone, Buckley, Lua Lua, El Abd, Elphick and hopefully Harley, plus only a cameo from Hoskins. So much to be positive about right now. Glenn who?

Exactly....we have a squad now! Its effing awesome

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here