Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff 1 - 3 ALBION - is this the biggest result of the Gus era?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Charlton away last season was pretty special BUT this victory against one of the best teams in the Championship, who were FA Cup runners up just a few years ago, really does feel AMAZING.

A convincing victory today AND each of the three big money players we signed over the summer have scored now, two on their debuts!

I mean surely it doesn't get better than this.

WOW

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I think the best thing about our team at the moment is just that nobody, probably themselves and Gus included, really has any idea just how good they are.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Been to Fratton and Cardiff, conceded one goal, a penalty.
KLL didnt play either.
Noone and Buckley didnt play tonight.
Hoskins didnt play at Fratton.

Good god things are going nicely arent they.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
May be the best SO FAR. Who was it on here who said Leicester would walk this league?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I think it must be considered so. To go away and basically outplay one of the promotion favourites says a lot and puts down a very big marker for all to sit up and take notice.

I also think the fact that Will Hoskins scored is a huge huge sign. Gus has engineered a lot of options in all areas , apart from the central defence (at the moment anyway).

Brilliant and waiting with eager relish to come down on Saturday.

TNBA

TTF

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Charlton away last season was pretty special BUT this victory against one of the best teams in the Championship, who were FA Cup runners up just a few years ago, really does feel AMAZING.

A convincing victory today AND each of the three big money players we signed over the summer have scored now, two on their debuts!

I mean surely it doesn't get better than this.

WOW

This is the only game in his era, that has made my ticker actually hurt so it must be!!

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
I think the best thing about our team at the moment is just that nobody, probably themselves and Gus included, really has any idea just how good they are.

You are so right.... and that also includes us ! They are surpassing anything and everything that i thought possible at the start of the season. I really couldnt see where points were going to come from after the Donny match ...what do i or we know !!! Its staggering .

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Heads up - all goals on Sky Sports News at 10pm.

Is it possible if someone could record it with their phone and youtube it?

This is huge for us. It may only be 3 games in, but what a start. Gus is a f***ing genius.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Will be really interesting to hear from those lucky souls who were in Cardiff tonight when they get back. All signs so far point to this being THE defining result of the Gus era SO FAR

I absolutely ADORE that man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here