Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carabao Cup Fourth Round: Charlton - 3rd allocation of tickets

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Ours have arrived, we were day 2. Pleased with that, didn't fancy queuing for them. Hope the majority of others get theirs too 🙂

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
It’s precisely what the club stated they would be doing 🤷‍♂️
Yeah but surely it’s a bit of an idle threat. They’ll use it for Palace, Brentford, Bournemouth I get that, but what’s the point when sale tiers drop to “anyone that went when Mullery was in charge”?
They won’t even notice us at Everton or Boro

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yeah but surely it’s a bit of an idle threat. They’ll use it for Palace, Brentford, Bournemouth I get that, but what’s the point when sale tiers drop to “anyone that went when Mullery was in charge”?
Some of the bans and points deductions we know have happened came from the Wolves game, where tickets were freely available to anyone.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Some of the bans and points deductions we know have happened came from the Wolves game, where tickets were freely available to anyone.

Ok fair enough, I accept that I might have this wrong. Perhaps I just live in a world where (while I accept tickets for Palace and Brentford do need serious management) the club would have better things to do than micro manage it’s supporters when there is enough tickets for everyone and/or it’s a 500/600 mile round trip

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This has been done to death……the number sold down the tiers is pretty irrelevant in relation to stopping people buying tickets to get LPs and stay at the top of the tree.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
This has been done to death……the number sold down the tiers is pretty irrelevant in relation to stopping people buying tickets to get LPs and stay at the top of the tree.
Fair comment, this is sort of new to me as I never apply for Brentford/Bournemouth, I ignore it on the calendar. In thee we last 20 years I’ve been in the Palace end 3 or 4 times, and that’s certainly not pleasurable so I’ve given that up. My preferred ones are Wolves, Leicester, Villa etc as I’m usually successful, and without paying too much attention to loyalty points, I found myself in a position to get West Ham …… actually I’m gonna stop now, it sounds like something Eamon Andrew’s reads out of a red book!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
For those not coming:

Screenshot_20221217-154049~2.png

Listed as showing the action.

Uboat

Nov 11, 2022
12,340 at The Valley today to see Bristol Rovers win 2-1.

We shouldn't be too far off making up half the numbers there on Wednesday
They announced crowds for League games at the Valley belong in the fiction section.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
12 tickets left! So we’ve sold out what… 6,800 odd? Amazing support for league cup mid week - let’s get back to the Albion and get through to the 1/4 finals 💪

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good luck with the trains everyone 😳
Are they fecked? I’m hoping to drive…

Not had my tickets but matters not if they don’t come - you’ll always get in people chillllll 👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here