Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Carabao Cup 2nd Round

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Didn’t realise the small clubs were starting this one tonight.

Last edited:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Didn’t realise the small clubs were starting this one tonight - had one look at the CPFC2010 team as the only real interest for me but only playing championship side and went very very strong so haven’t bothered checking any scores. Hope we avoid the scum in the next round when the big boys come in.
I'd have a check of the scores if I were you 😬

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
FFS

Last edited:

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Don't get excited. Rounds 3, 4 & 5 are in the weeks between the Europa League games. Two games a week for months, I'd expect the U12's will get a run out for this. You can understand why the Big 6 complain about this cup, and this season it's our turn.
Not sure the U12s will be allowed to play as it will be a school night and any away game will put them way past their bed time.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
This is why Cornwall’s better

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Not sure the U12s will be allowed to play as it will be a school night and any away game will put them way past their bed time.
Yes I’d noticed too😊. @OfficialOldMan’s point is of course valid though - the date for our 3rd round game will have to be Wed 27 as we play Bournemouth on Sun 24 and have the early game v Villa on Sat 30. That’s exactly the reason why RDZ has been rotating including the keepers because with the first Europa game on Sep 21 we actually have 4 games in 9-10 days!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yes I’d noticed too😊. @OfficialOldMan’s point is of course valid though - the date for our 3rd round game will have to be Wed 27 as we play Bournemouth on Sun 24 and have the early game v Villa on Sat 30. That’s exactly the reason why RDZ has been rotating including the keepers because with the first Europa game on Sep 21 we actually have 4 games in 9-10 days!
Goalkeepers do not need rotating. Its not like they'll ever suffer from burnout.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Marcus Dackers the 6ft 7in 20 year old playing for Salford used to be on our books. Didn’t remember him but he made 7 appearances for our U18s before he was released at the end of 20/21 season.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Dirty OUT!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here