Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

capital punishment

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Either Bozza closes this thread with links to the 400 other capital punishment threads we've had down the years

OR

ten pages

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Well, my arguement isn't 'killing him would make us just as bad' (which, I kind of agree with). He deserves to live the most horrible existance and be made to regret what he has done.

Death would be an easy way out.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
The argument against capital punishment is the same regardless of what the convited person has done however I would not be sad to see him tortured and killed in prison. Frankly I think he's a dead man walking. Even the nastiest most vile criminals will want to see him dead.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Mr Blunt

Apr 21, 2008
Brighton
Yeah i agree that some people deserve it or being sentenced for the correct time ie Life meaning Life . I feel very sorry for the victim and the family

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Exactly right expect I think our child murdering friend is going to get more than a "significant assault"

Actually he'll wind upon Rule 43 along with all the sex offenders, he'll be fine I expect. What was interesting is a judge actually saying what most people actually think, you can take it as read that some bleeding heart liberal will complain about his comments.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Actually he'll wind upon Rule 43 along with all the sex offenders, he'll be fine I expect. What was interesting is a judge actually saying what most people actually think, you can take it as read that some bleeding heart liberal will complain about his comments.

Hmmmm I think even some sex offenders will take exception to what he did. After all, even Huntley wasnt safe with them was he.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hmmmm I think even some sex offenders will take exception to what he did. After all, even Huntley wasnt safe with them was he.

I would read too much into that, sex offenders are the true lepers of the prison system and tend to club together. Mind you it'll be pretty unpleasant living amongst these men as many of them are very sick individuals. I hope you're right though, some people are simply not worthy of an iota of sympathy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here