Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't wait for 3rd round draw!!!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Away to Villa or any prem team with a good allocation for away fans.... some like Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool have fairly small allocations.....even Man U have restrictions.

capone

Feb 7, 2004
Brighton
I fancy Hinckley at home - then we could see the return of Stuart Storer. Assuming they beat Brentford, of course.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
nah , we'll end up doing a Torquay against them

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
somerset said:
Away to Villa or any prem team with a good allocation for away fans.... some like Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool have fairly small allocations.....even Man U have restrictions.

Have to give 10% for cup games

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Hull away might be fun although wouldn't fancy our chances.

Of the other lower league sides I'd be interested in visiting Boston or Lincoln.

Otherwise Charlton, Tottenham, Birmingham City, Aston Villa or Southampton of the Premiership sides because they're the only grounds I haven't been to

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Man City away. Without Anelka & Wright-Phillips even we could beat them, and we know they'd drop them for "little Brighton". Massive ground would hold us all, and any friends from just down the road in Wrexham who wanted to join us (they've no game that day now Posh are through)

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
somerset said:

What he said

They do have to give up more for Cup games - I think we'd get about 8,000 at Old Trafford

:clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I rather fancy Tottenham away however an easy tie would be useful to get a run together.

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
Starry said:
If you haven't got Sky it's on BBC 1 after the Hinkley v Bristol City game.

19 Vs 23 will do nicely.

Hinckleys opposition been changed then. When I got up this morning they were going to play Brentford

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
I have got a feeling that we are going to get Swindon.

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Please please please man u or city away. Or any other prem team in the north west region for that matter. (studying at uni up here).

But id put money on us getting rochdale at home or something. And loosing. :nono:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Please, please, please... one of the big 3 away... Chelski, The Ar$e, or Manure... our club finances need the boost, and will be a smashing day out for me and my two mini-BW2's...

A good draw long-overdue, IMHO...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Whoever it is, you can guarantee that there'll be at least 10 threads started on Nsc telling us who it is :lol:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
I'd like to see us get Chelsea or Man United at home... and then see the look on the faces of their accountants when the cheque arrives for their cut of the gate receipts. They'd probably take more money in their club superstores on a Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here