Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't wait for 3rd round draw!!!

Kryten

Dec 20, 2003
Here, there and every where
Wozza said:
I'd like to see us get Chelsea or Man United at home... and then see the look on the faces of their accountants when the cheque arrives for their cut of the gate receipts. They'd probably take more money in their club superstores on a Saturday.

it'd be great having them at withdean, somehow holding them to a draw and then go to there place :clap2:

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
I would NOT like to be drawn at home to a Premiership team or a Championship team cos we wont get the prize money or the ticket revenue. I want a team like Yeading, Exeter or Hinkley if they go through at home then get a big club away.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Del Boy said:
it'd be great having them at withdean, somehow holding them to a draw and then go to there place :clap2:

I'd prefer it the other way round to avoid having to take time off work for the away game at short notice.

Anything that gives us a good payday would be welcome. If we get a plum draw that's on TV, do both sides get a share of the cash?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Beach Hut said:
I rather fancy Tottenham away however an easy tie would be useful to get a run together.

I thank you - Tottenham away !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here