Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] cannabis stink

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You still here?Come back when you have some credibility.

View attachment 118646

Yup, here, always have been. And I’m not quite sure what the credibility line is about, emotional projection maybe? But getting back on track, have you really just posted a cannabis farm’s address on NSC? Lol. I don’t think you have, have you? Wally.

The gift that keeps on giving :lolol:

Still, at least he wasn't stupid enough to post the address next door to his own .................... Doh :facepalm:

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yup, here, always have been. And I’m not quite sure what the credibility line is about, emotional projection maybe? But getting back on track, have you really just posted a cannabis farm’s address on NSC? Lol. I don’t think you have, have you? Wally.

:)

The cannabis factory and a pretty massive clue to his own address.
That’s quite funny.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Definitely 3. No one likes a grass.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Talk with them. As a stoner myself I know how easy it is to underestimate the smell and I've lived in apartments were I was really unsure if the neighbours felt the smell or not. Just tell him it smells and he needs to do something. Only go to the police if your dick is minimal and you need to compensate by being an asshole.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The gift that keeps on giving :lolol:

Still, at least he wasn't stupid enough to post the address next door to his own .................... Doh :facepalm:

:)

The cannabis factory and a pretty massive clue to his own address.
That’s quite funny.

:lolol:

I am soooooooo looking forward to his reply.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
what would you do
Next door neighbour is absolutely stinking out my loft and one of my bedrooms with the smell of cannabis that isn't coming through the windows but must be coming through the cavities of the walls and stinking out my clothes etc.
I live in semi detatched private house attached to council house
Which would you do to get it sorted 1/ tell the police
2 / tell the council
3/ go round and have it out with them myself

If your neighbours are stinking out your clothes and one of your bedrooms (presumably you've got no kids sleeping in there) then f*ck 'em, take it up directly with their landlord. Which in this case is the council.

Get it on record earlydoors, else 15 months down the line you'll only be asked why you didn't report it sooner. Nip it in the bud, as it were.

Last edited:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
This is legal now in many pars of North America, It will be in the UK in a few years.

So I was going to ask how folk in, say, Vancouver deal with this?

I personally find people here are generally much more considerate of others, at least in my 4 years experience.
People don't smoke inside, and growing has only just become legal, and would typically be done outside between April-October .

But as it's completely legal now, there's not much use in growing, as it's cheap and easy to buy.

I rarely even see or smell weed here, except downtown. People are usually too busy working or out adventuring to get stoned.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Got neighbours 2 doors away always on the gear. Tried to be nice, but nothing. Vented my spleen, nothing. No point calling OB as for all I know they're just using & the plod don't seem to care about it.

It is the stink that does my head in. The main problem is these types are missing one thing.

CONSIDERATION FOR OTHERS.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Perhaps instead of jumping in without your brain engaged you could have contacted Birmingham City Council to find out how long ago that particular complaint was raised.Moron.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Perhaps instead of jumping in without your brain engaged you could have contacted Birmingham City Council to find out how long ago that particular complaint was raised.Moron.

Lovely view from your house by the way :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Quite a novel approach, using different excuses on different threads. Lovely bit of zig-zagging there, tuppence.
What mastermind could penetrate your fortress of subterfuge! :lolol::lolol:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
what would you do
Next door neighbour is absolutely stinking out my loft and one of my bedrooms with the smell of cannabis that isn't coming through the windows but must be coming through the cavities of the walls and stinking out my clothes etc.
I live in semi detatched private house attached to council house
Which would you do to get it sorted 1/ tell the police
2 / tell the council
3/ go round and have it out with them myself

Pop round and have a spliff with your neighbour and a nice cuppa tea. It's not like the smell is unpleasant and it aint gonna kill you. Not like you got a crackhouse next door.

Chill fella

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I have to agree the smell of weed is really strong and all so common when out walking the dog of an evening from homes cars and individuals walking past it's become so common I think the police pay very little attention to it.

However I sympathise with your predicament are you able to insulate the eves or the party wall in the loft to reduce the smell or just have a word with them next door somthing like can they smoke it in a different room or location as the smell is a problem and if that fails I would tell them that I was going to report them to the police and then do so

I think you are correct. Cressida Dick admitted a few months ago on Radio 4 that weed had effectively been decriminalised. In the general scheme of things, the OB have far more important things to deal with on a daily basis. Not sure they would appreciate the OP making a great song and dance over very little.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Because Birmingham City Council would certainly answer that :facepalm:

Well it certainly looked like someone jumped in.

You still here?Come back when you have some credibility.

View attachment 118646

Sadly, however, I suspect with their full brain function completely engaged

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here