Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you go a day without getting an earful from the Mrs?

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
I can't remember the last time I did. Ok Im a bit of a wind up merchant & sometimes I look to get a rise but if we spend the day together e.g today she's guarenteed to get upset about something or other. Fantastic girl though

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Same here, exactly the same. Guaran-f***ing-teed that I will do something that will make her tut or sigh. She's got the patience of a bloody saint!!!

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
This girl has her ways. Not rinsing out the sink before washing up is guarenteed to get her back up.

D

Deleted member 18477

No.

Accidentally pissing on the toilet seat because you can't be f***ed to lift it up every time...

Leaving the toilet seat up because you can't be f***ed to put it down...

Saying 'in a minute' whilst watching football and then not moving from the sofa for 90 :lol:...

Only going out for 1 pint... Coming home after at least 5...

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I'm a bit confused ??? You say you take the rise out of her, and leave hair in the sink, and that she gets 'upset' and nags you ??? So are you saying you would rather she didn't 'get upset or nag', as this would seem to be in your hands tbf ??? Weird...

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
I'm a bit confused ??? You say you take the rise out of her, and leave hair in the sink, and that she gets 'upset' and nags you ??? So are you saying you would rather she didn't 'get upset or nag', as this would seem to be in your hands tbf ??? Weird...

Don't make me get my Mrs on here to give you an earful for not reading properly . I said I sometimes try to get a rise e.g do something that I know will wind her up such as not cleaning the sink before washing up. Where did leaving hair in the sink come from? Everyone knows women have their ways this is nothing more than a thread comparing notes. Is that really so weird????

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Yes - it happened this week ! I took myself off to Bournemouth on Tuesday for the Noel Gallagher gig and got myself a decent hotel room for the night. Met up after the gig with many others staying in the hotel and spent half the night drinking beer whilst discussing music, sport etc without any interference from the other half. Got an ear bashing on the Wednesday but Tuesday was a day to savour!

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
OK, no worries. I'm going to watch some footy, then go out to try and get myself one of those 'nagmoiselles', and enjoy the honeymoon period, with all the horizontality, then time the bale-out to be right on the cusp of the first, 'Are you going to take me to Matalan to get that nice dress?...' :smile:

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
OK, no worries. I'm going to watch some footy, then go out to try and get myself one of those 'nagmoiselles', and enjoy the honeymoon period, with all the horizontality, then time the bale-out to be right on the cusp of the first, 'Are you going to take me to Matalan to get that nice dress?...' :smile:

Thats the spirit. I'm gonna enjoy my evening in with the Mrs (of 7 years) but probably get some shit for spending to long on my mobile on NSC.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No.

Accidentally pissing on the toilet seat because you can't be f***ed to lift it up every time...

Leaving the toilet seat up because you can't be f***ed to put it down...

Saying 'in a minute' whilst watching football and then not moving from the sofa for 90 :lol:...

Only going out for 1 pint... Coming home after at least 5...
She sounds like a chav

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I find Women are homemakers. They like everything to be just right in the house and do not like it when it is not. I, like most men I suppose could live in a pigsty if it had a comfy bed to sleep in. That is my main requirement in a home, a decent bed. Fannying around the house making home improvements seems to be the way whereas for me a decent bed and a tv and something to cook with is the only essentials. As such I think I am probably a complete nightmare to live with.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Haha! You sound like a load of old women moaning about their husbands.

_42640327_cissieada_bbc203i.jpg

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
My mrs is just as bad to be fair, she's worked out that if she stands behind the fan on my bedside table and farts into it, the stink spreads quicker (she'll f***ing murder me for putting that on here!!!). She has a face like butter wouldn't melt, and an air of respectability in public, but she's nasty behind closed doors :D

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I can't remember the last time I did. Ok Im a bit of a wind up merchant & sometimes I look to get a rise but if we spend the day together e.g today she's guarenteed to get upset about something or other. Fantastic girl though

Your wife hasn't got my number, so no.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here