Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you even IMAGINE life without NSC now ?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I used to think i would miss it, my post count suggests i would.
However in the past 18 months or so my use has really reduced dramatically. Probably due to the quality of posts and general knobish behaviour of various posters.
So honestly...you would soon get over it, and find something else to look at.

Every now and then when a bit of proper Albion related news does break though and i wanted to see peoples thoughts no doubt i would miss it....just a bit

Jan 30, 2008
NSC is populated with 95% of great people. There is a significent minority especially recently who are out to just avuse and wind people up. I said this a while abck but the wanker smilies should be banned and all the other smilies used to demean people and wind people up. It may sanitise the board for sure but better than than no NSC. Certain people need to have a long look at their user names as well.

I in turn will try not to use the F and C word unless ABSOLUTELY necessary and will try and remain calm and NOT fly off the handle for no particular reason at the drop of a hat :thumbsup:

no of course you won't nigel,at least not untill the next time:bigwave:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
no of course you won't nigel,at least not untill the next time:bigwave:

Same old, same old. Even with Bozza's warning nothing changes for some people. A response to try and provoke a negative reaction fro me. My post was not addressed to this character but still he feels the need to come on here and post something derogatory, calling me Nigel, presumably this is meant to mean I am some sort of loser, what/who is a Nigel ?, unnecessary and unprovoked. I can't be bothered to bite anymore.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
I used to think i would miss it, my post count suggests i would.
However in the past 18 months or so my use has really reduced dramatically. Probably due to the quality of posts and general knobish behaviour of various posters.
So honestly...you would soon get over it, and find something else to look at.

Every now and then when a bit of proper Albion related news does break though and i wanted to see peoples thoughts no doubt i would miss it....just a bit

sums up my view too.....

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Same old, same old. Even with Bozza's warning nothing changes for some people. A response to try and provoke a negative reaction fro me. My post was not addressed to this character but still he feels the need to come on here and post something derogatory, calling me Nigel, presumably this is meant to mean I am some sort of loser, what/who is a Nigel ?, unnecessary and unprovoked. I can't be bothered to bite anymore.

Oi, I've got a good mate of mine called Nigel. Why is he a loser ?

btw - why take any notice of him ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

The point is my name is NOT, Nigel or whatever Colin called me. This fascination of some posters mis spelling my name ( oh how funny ) has gone completely over my head.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

There's at least one NSCer called Nigel to my knowledge and he's not a loser either. The police should fight Nigelism too.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I reckon there should be more questions to answer for any new users instead of "What is Albions Nickname"

Questions like

What fastfood chain did Kev The Ape regal us with tremendous stories from?

What was the last tip Uncle Spielberg got right? :jester:

What was the name of Easy 10s fly away cockateil?

What does REMF stand for?

What is Jack Straw's Friday service?

1) KFC , we can still smell the chicken fat.
2) Dont know , I only joined in 2005 but was reading the posts from 2002 onwards.
3) Wasn't it a budgie ?
4) Robert Eaton Memorial Fund.
5) Jack Straw's erection report (with photos).

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
You know when people FLOUNCE and then return a few weeks later as if nothing happened? Should that be called having FLOUNCEBACKABILITY?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here