Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you even IMAGINE life without NSC now ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
shame it wont be the same now as out freedom of speech has been taken by this PC crap

now pay attention: your freedom of speech is still intact, you just might have to do some elsewhere.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
shame it wont be the same now as out freedom of speech has been taken by this PC crap

Yup, your freedom to be a bigot has been well and truly taken away.

Why not set up NSR (North Stand Racists) and you and Das Reich can chat away to each other all you want.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
As someone whose only contact with other Albion fans is through NSC i'd personally miss not being able to come on each day and catch up with the latest news.

I can get results off other sites but I can't get the ground roots discusson and fans opinions like on here.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So has anyone been BANNED already after this afternoons tribulations ?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A month or so ago I was slagged off and PM'd abuse for starting a post of thanks for Bozza's sterling work. Now, seeing today's on-screen warning about the threat to Bozza personally of police action, I hope some people appreciate properly what he does and what they've got here on NSC.

I think recent political events surrounding Nick Griffin and the BNP have fanned the flames of extremist views, but there's no doubt this board has got more childish and polarised in recent months especially with the recent penchant for "fishing" threads.

Hopefully today will take the edge off all of that and we can go back to what we were before the lunatic fringe decided to camp in our lay-by.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A start would be to get rid of that Fishing smiley, that seems to be used as an excuse by some to post whatever the hell they like because they're "only joking", or whatever.

Hmmm...........

Attachments

• 123616_85.jpg
    123616_85.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 209

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
I suspect that it was closed down by Dick Knight (LIAR!!!!) when someone posted the new designs for the Falmer Stadium once it is converted into a new Seaworld with the money stolen from the 1983 cup final. I think that Dean Wilkins (LOOKS NICE IN A CARDIGAN!) who took us to seventh (7th!!!!!) two seasons ago was about to reveal all (ALL!!!!!).

Dean had taken spy photographs of the designs, including where Dick Knight has hidden the dolphins (BIG FISH LIKE THINGS!!!) from the dolphinarium with a polaroid camera given to him on his 14th birthday by his brother Ray (BUTCH!!!!) who also played in the '83 cup final (PROOF OR WHAT!!!!) and was going to post them here on NSC once he learnt how to get the internet working on the Redifusion TV installed by Dean White (CURLY HAIR!!!) so Dick Knight (BOO HISS!!) had a word with Juliet Two Bravo at Hove station nick and closed it down.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CIMG1201.JPG

An NSC poster who has been told to think about what they have done. Yesterday.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
i know, scary wasnt it?

as for NSP, its like going to a pub on a chav estate where the landlord lets all the kids drink.

I love how most of NSC just doesn't get NSP at all! You do realise that most of us are about 25-40 and have been on there for 5 years or more don't you? And that at least 2 NSC mods are regulars on there?

I haven't met many in person but i'm pretty sure none of them are chavs (except maybe Bubbles, bless her) either. I think you need to understand the piss taking, irony and sarcasm we use a bit better!

For what its worth I'm not having a go cos i actually think you're one of the better posters on here

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
A month or so ago I was slagged off and PM'd abuse for starting a post of thanks for Bozza's sterling work. Now, seeing today's on-screen warning about the threat to Bozza personally of police action, I hope some people appreciate properly what he does and what they've got here on NSC.

I think recent political events surrounding Nick Griffin and the BNP have fanned the flames of extremist views, but there's no doubt this board has got more childish and polarised in recent months especially with the recent penchant for "fishing" threads.

Hopefully today will take the edge off all of that and we can go back to what we were before the lunatic fringe decided to camp in our lay-by.

Quite right.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I suspect that it was closed down by Dick Knight (LIAR!!!!) when someone posted the new designs for the Falmer Stadium once it is converted into a new Seaworld with the money stolen from the 1983 cup final. I think that Dean Wilkins (LOOKS NICE IN A CARDIGAN!) who took us to seventh (7th!!!!!) two seasons ago was about to reveal all (ALL!!!!!).

Dean had taken spy photographs of the designs, including where Dick Knight has hidden the dolphins (BIG FISH LIKE THINGS!!!) from the dolphinarium with a polaroid camera given to him on his 14th birthday by his brother Ray (BUTCH!!!!) who also played in the '83 cup final (PROOF OR WHAT!!!!) and was going to post them here on NSC once he learnt how to get the internet working on the Redifusion TV installed by Dean White (CURLY HAIR!!!) so Dick Knight (BOO HISS!!) had a word with Juliet Two Bravo at Hove station nick and closed it down.

Oh so droll !!! Does it it not confuse having to log in as two different people ? :p

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts

Superb you should join forces with Ernest :thumbsup:

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I can, but I'd rather have it for sure as it's easily the best way to stay in touch with what's going on at and around my team from out here in the perimeter, and to reminice about the good old days too. I stayed off it for years not wanting to get sucked in but am certainly addicted now - my wife has nearly banned me several times, but so far I've managed to peg the useage back when necessary.
Keep up the rumour postings, they are informative and hilarious and you never really know which until a few days later which provide great fun for second guessing them....

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

I agree with a lot of that, but it would be a shame if robust political debate became a thing of the past on NSC. It's a bit like .... Nah, I'll leave it for now.
A start would be to get rid of that Fishing smiley, that seems to be used as an excuse by some to post whatever the hell they like because they're "only joking", or whatever.
Agree totally. I wouldn't mind betting it was a 'fishing' post that kicked the whole thing off. I've always thought that people who used it were juvenile wan... Nah, I'll leave that as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here