Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you even IMAGINE life without NSC now ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yes wide open to the "sad bastard" accusations. Fill yer boots.

But today just got me thinking, what it'd be like if NSC was just suddenly taken offline and ceased to exist. NSC plays a bigger part in my life than I'd care to admit to be honest, there's barely a day goes by when I don't check in at some point. Its always open in a window, when I'm at work, and its my homepage on my laptop at home. Its my source of latest Albion info, gossip, ridiculous rumours, the webam, pm's from friends and loose aquaintances, dogs in fancy dress, polls on sexy women, managerial in / out binfests, hopeless racing tips, film reviews, spectacular flounces that brew over HOURS and then explode, bizarre tangents, thread hijacks, JACK STRAW, Aids and his wierdness, Wozza and his putdowns, Tubby Mondays and his grumpiness, Uncle S and his violent moodswings, Franks Wild Years and his marvellous quips, Carwash and his witticisms, TLO and his staunch defence of all things Albion, Dannyboy for his wonderful rape stories, and every other infinate wierd and wonderful thread that makes this place so unique.

Don't f*** it up peeps. This place is a TREASURE.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Most of us would just piss off over to NSP as a second class alternative. :)

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Agreed. In amongst the shite, it's bloody brilliant.

Even the people who moan "it's not as good as it used to be" or the lot of take the piss on NSP are all addicted, really.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
For a moment there, I thought Bozza had made the decision for me to spend all the time I do on here on more worthwhile and profitable pursuits...

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Agreeed. NSC is like. A spectacular 5-0 win over palace. We can't lvie with out it ;)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
For a moment there, I thought Bozza had made the decision for me to spend all the time I do on here on more worthwhile and profitable pursuits...

i know, scary wasnt it?

as for NSP, its like going to a pub on a chav estate where the landlord lets all the kids drink.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Yes wide open to the "sad bastard" accusations. Fill yer boots.

But today just got me thinking, what it'd be like if NSC was just suddenly taken offline and ceased to exist. NSC plays a bigger part in my life than I'd care to admit to be honest, there's barely a day goes by when I don't check in at some point. Its always open in a window, when I'm at work, and its my homepage on my laptop at home. Its my source of latest Albion info, gossip, ridiculous rumours, the webam, pm's from friends and loose aquaintances, dogs in fancy dress, polls on sexy women, managerial in / out binfests, hopeless racing tips, film reviews, spectacular flounces that brew over HOURS and then explode, bizarre tangents, thread hijacks, JACK STRAW, Aids and his wierdness, Wozza and his putdowns, Tubby Mondays and his grumpiness, Uncle S and his violent moodswings, Franks Wild Years and his marvellous quips, Carwash and his witticisms, TLO and his staunch defence of all things Albion, Dannyboy for his wonderful rape stories, and every other infinate wierd and wonderful thread that makes this place so unique.

Don't f*** it up peeps. This place is a TREASURE.

You'd just post on the Argus site wouldn't you! ;)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
...and Easy's marvellous wind-ups

:bowdown:

Thanks ELS :blush:
Fewer and further between of late I must admit, the atmosphere on here just hasn't seemed condusive lately. Everyone just seems at one anothers throats most of the time these days.

Seriously, I think its since we got the stadium that things have changed on here. That goal which united everyone in a common cause has now been achieved, so we just end up arguing the toss about naff-all.

But I still wouldn't be without it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3186798 said:
Thankyou Easy, I'm touched.

Now can I touch you?

Are we talking swimming costume touching ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here