Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you bet on a player being transferred to a certain club?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
to be honest whilst I believe you , I imagine the same sort of reaction should a stoke fan come on here and say Gordon Greers going to x,y and z ..... we'll see when it's finalised :)

Yep it's par for the course really! I only want to make some money though, don't actually care what they think!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just got this response.

Looks like we need a few more on this.

"We have a few player markets currently open, however Matthew Etherington is not one of them. I have requested for our market operations team to add one for him, however they do not believe the market will generate the required liquidity.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further enquiries.

Kind regards,

Ben Lennon

Betfair Helpdesk

Helpdesk Tel: 0844 871 0000"

To clarify this is the response from Betfair, still waiting for a response from Skybet to my second request.

For Skybet, just go to their tranfers special page and there is a link on there where you can suggest markets.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
This appeared on the stoke forum this morning

UNFORTUNATELY!....

I heard this exact same news last night!! There's a guy (not going to say his name incase he's on here) who is quite the famous guy around my parts of stoke, he has good SCFC links and he gloats about it a hell of a lot.

I was at a pub quiz and he came in and mentioned that Stoke are massively chasing Matt Jarvis because etherington fee has been agreed!... Of course everybody told him to 'f*** off' and 'ethers will never leave'... but he seemed unbelievably sure. Although he did also say that it looked unlikely we would get Jarvis and are looking at a few others! Needless to say, the possible dissapointment led to me having a few extra pints

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
But this also appeared in the Local Stoke Rag today

STOKE favourite Matthew Etherington has underlined his long-term commitment to the club by trying to buy a new home in the area.

Etherington has already seen one deal on a property fall through after deciding to move his family closer to the Britannia Stadium.

The planned move was revealed by Etherington's father, Peter, who says the 29-year-old has never been more settled during his career.

"He's as happy as he's ever been," said Etherington senior.

"He's still trying to buy a house in the Staffordshire area to put down roots locally.

"He's a very happy guy. He loves the club and has a love affair going with the fans.

This is Staffordshire | Stoke City: Etherington on the move ... nearer Stoke

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
But this also appeared in the Local Stoke Rag today

STOKE favourite Matthew Etherington has underlined his long-term commitment to the club by trying to buy a new home in the area.

Etherington has already seen one deal on a property fall through after deciding to move his family closer to the Britannia Stadium.

The planned move was revealed by Etherington's father, Peter, who says the 29-year-old has never been more settled during his career.

"He's as happy as he's ever been," said Etherington senior.

"He's still trying to buy a house in the Staffordshire area to put down roots locally.

"He's a very happy guy. He loves the club and has a love affair going with the fans.

This is Staffordshire | Stoke City: Etherington on the move ... nearer Stoke

Staffordshire is still just up the M6 from Villa.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Glenn Murray lives in Brighton

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Yeah nice one mate!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here