Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we please STOP feeding the trolls?

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Come on guys it really isn't difficult.....You read a post from a gloating Palace fan, you DON'T reply to it and you let it sink off the bottom of page 1 and nobody reads it again.

It's not rocket science.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Come on guys it really isn't difficult.....You read a post from a gloating Palace fan, you DON'T reply to it and you let it sink off the bottom of page 1 and nobody reads it again.

It's not rocket science.
Don't worry about it. Palace are Scotland to our England, they can't achieve anything themselves so all they can do is they gloat when we lose. Much easier to do that than acknowledge that they're a declining club with such a puny fanbase that they can't even half-fill their ricketty old stadium. It wasn't our day to day, disappointing but there you go. No amount of Palace gloating can cover up the fact that our two clubs are heading in different directions.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

It's not rocket science.
What if a palace fan quotes on it and it goes top of page 1 again ?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Maybe a board wide vote to see if we want an away end. I think as this season has progressed I'd vote yes.

The one on the palace board works quite well...

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Please report all trolling posts to allow the moderators to take the required action.

Christ.........now I have seen it all.

I can only presume you are the 'shepherd'......and all your moderators follow you like sheep.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Brighton have played 4 times against Premier League opposition this season , winning twice ain't too bad.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
It takes a tinpot club like Palace to laugh at us while losing against one of the best teams in the country. Let them have their 5 minutes.

Agree.

We were dreadful in second half particularly today and a good Liverpool team stuffed us.

Let the Palace boys have their gloat. We would be doing the same if it was the other way round.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Bozza, can we have an Away end Please. I hate coming on here and being called a troll just because i support Palace.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Rather this than losing in a penalty shoot-out to get to Wembley. Palace must have been absolutely gutted to get beaten like that by Cardiff and a place in Europe gone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here