Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we please STOP feeding the trolls?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
This. Its not like we had some miss-placed fantasy that we were gonna win the FA Cup this year. :/
Well I thought we might! But that's the way it goes, it was always a long shot and actually in a perverse way it's better to get thumped in the Cup as opposed to a narrow defeat as that way you're not left with any 'if onlys'. Next year maybe? Plus we've still got the memory of that Newcastle match. And now, to quote that hoary old chestnut, we can 'concentrate on the league'.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Seriously guys and gals, thicker skin innit! I don't understand why people get so angry about a few rival fans coming over to our board and having a laugh. Chill people.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
It takes a tinpot club like Palace to laugh at us while losing against one of the best teams in the country. Let them have their 5 minutes.

And how much did the club make on our runs in the cups? must be £2 million or more. How much did palace make? snigger.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Can't really argue with Palarse fans coming on here and gloating, we were shite in the second half and thank f**k we weren't playing Man U - its work in progress and we've got some distance to go!! but then they've got further!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Can't really argue with Palarse fans coming on here and gloating, we were shite in the second half and thank f**k we weren't playing Man U

They were nothing mate !

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
And how much did the club make on our runs in the cups? must be £2 million or more. How much did palace make? snigger.
About the same "snigger"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here