Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

can we beat Bournemouth or will we take a point ?

Danks

Aug 19, 2010
Victory. Our style of play only knows one way! suckem in hit on the break. Goals Goals Goals.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Bournemouth have won 9 of their 12 home games.

They've lost two at home this season - both in the last six games. They've lost their manager and must be pretty unsettled. A few weeks ago I'd have taken a point before kick-off, but now I think they are there for the taking by a team unbeated in 2011 and who has won their last three lague games. 3-0 to the Albion.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I think this will be a very tough game but a win would finally see us put serious daylight between us and 4th place with the top 3 starting to pull away. I expect SCC and Hudds to both win on saturday so it is another test for the Albion under scoreboard pressure. I've been very impressed with the way we have handled the pressure so far, particularly the first hour on saturday, here's hoping we can do it again.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I believe that we can beat everyone in this league and it's nice to see that even the lesser lights are getting better and causing upsets.:albion1:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
They have a phenomenal home record scoring 31 goals - by far the best in this league so can't see us coming away with a clean sheet, especially after the last half hour against Posh. Admittedly it was "wind assisted" but once again we lost our way after substitutions and once again a cross to the back post resulted in a goal. If we have a weakness I do wonder if Painter needs to be more aggressive in attacking the ball coming over from the right if it beats the centre backs. I am also a little concerned that they will come at us at 100mph from the off and we do tend to be a little slow to start. So I reckon they will score but I also think that as an attacking side they will leave plenty of gaps for us to exploit.

I'm going for Albion to win 3-2 in a real thriller.............................

....................think I will take my heart pills with me :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A win is vital and will be sweet revenge for what happened at Withdean.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Be nice if we can remember how to defend corners again. We haven't been so hot at that recently as I'm sure opposition managers are picking up. Need to keep a lid on that fat lumbering old horse Fletcher.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
They have a phenomenal home record scoring 31 goals - by far the best in this league so can't see us coming away with a clean sheet, especially after the last half hour against Posh. Admittedly it was "wind assisted" but once again we lost our way after substitutions and once again a cross to the back post resulted in a goal. If we have a weakness I do wonder if Painter needs to be more aggressive in attacking the ball coming over from the right if it beats the centre backs. I am also a little concerned that they will come at us at 100mph from the off and we do tend to be a little slow to start. So I reckon they will score but I also think that as an attacking side they will leave plenty of gaps for us to exploit.

I'm going for Albion to win 3-2 in a real thriller.............................

....................think I will take my heart pills with me :)

You know I look at other teams and I think oh they have got a great home record or they score lots of goals etc. etc. but at the end of the day they must look at ours and think we are playing the side in the league with the most points, with the best away record, whom have conceded the fewest goals are not reliant on any one individual (as they would have thought in Bobby Z era) and have goal scorers all over the pitch. We all know what a traversty there was in the home game (as will the BHA players) and we were much the better side. They have just lost their manager which if we had just lost ours would throw everyone massively off kilter. I know we can't win them all, but I think they are there for the taking. C'mon the Albion.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
don't want to start yet another thread on Bournemouth. Does anyone know what parking is like there? Im considering driving due to the bus - rail replacements.

I've seen there's a car park right next to the ground. Has anyone used this before and is it any good for football parking?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
takes ages to get out after the game,theres a park near,and plenty of roads near by,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here