Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

can we beat Bournemouth or will we take a point ?

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
I think they are ripe for the plucking & now they've lost their talisman they will drop off at an alarming rate.
Feel sorry for them given their financial restraints they can't go out & get a decent manager who will push them on. I have no malice against Bournemouth personally & wish for their long term survival both in the league & financially.

me too. I'd still like to see them promoted with us and Charlton

I think the players on both sides will be 'up for it', knowing that they cheated at Withdean to get a point.
They were UNDER OUR THUMBS for 90 minutes too, and they know it was a daylight robbery. We should have had them BURIED before they knew what colour shirts they were wearing.

I don't think they are going to be let off the hook, at their place.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Bournemouth are a different side at home. I bet Poyet would take a draw if he was offered one now.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I think they will drop off now Howe has gone but I still think they will be knocking on the play off door all season. You don't come up from L2 and then spend 5 months int he top 5 in L1 and then suddenly become a bad side.

We can beat anyone though so no fears.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would settle for a draw personally. Think they will be ban up for it to show that their success was not all down to Howe and they are a good club/bunch of players

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think they will be more worried about us than we are about them. They know they fluked out at Withers, they should have been dead and buried before that criminal decision rescued them. We could, and should, have been 3 or 4 up by then.

They can't get THAT lucky twice against us shirley.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Bournemouth have scored a lot of goals at home so far this season. We're also finding the back of the net a fair bit as well so should be a cracking game.

0-0 anyone?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bournemouth have won 9 of their 12 home games. A draw would be a decent result.

(Not that we will set up looking for one - after all a draw would have been a 'decent result' at Peterborough, Swindon, Plymouth, Charlton, etc...)

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
There's no doubt in my mind we're going to win there on Saturday.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So were Exeter though...same result would do me nicely!
Well indeed! But I suspect, as HKFC alluded, that Albion will set themselves up to look for a win, but a draw would represent a decent result.

Another win and we'll be looking as comfortable as we were before our minor blip. Probably 6 or 7 points clear with a game in hand, which would be ruddy marvellous.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
nothing less then a win is good enough and we need to keep winning to put pressure on the other teams

Well, thats not strictly true now is it.

A point would be a perfectly acceptable outcome. We've got a lot of the dross of this division coming up now, so a draw away at one of the high-fliers could never be described as "not good enough".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here