Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we afford to throw money away?

yeah but not everyone lives right by Brighton, not everyone drives and not everyone can get the time off work or whatever to go games.
I gave my support through going to away matches, yeah maybe not through the club, but its support eitherway.

Why? If often costs less to buy a ticket thru the club than on the gate?

No i agree points mean prizes. BUT i know this wont happen, but what about making just 100 tickets to on general sale soley to people without points, with priority to people who have points but want to bring a non supporting mate along?

And which 100 fans who have done the right thing and bought through the club should be told they cannot go?

Also to put tickets on general sale it will give the chance for the poorer supporter to be able to go to occasional games, even if its just one a season.

Every game has gone to general sale so far - some with no purchase history needed ever, some with a purchase history in the past 3 years

People have stated that games have gone on general sale, but how close to the game was this announced? On the day? The day before? With what i said earlier with making a small percentage of tickets soley on general sale right at the start of tickets being produced, people can plan.

Home games have been put on sale anything from between 2 weeks and 6 weeks prior. Millwall is still on sale and has been for a few weeks now. If you managed to make it along with Withdean or buy a ticket for an away game through the club at ANYTIME in the last 3 years then you can buy a ticket now. If you have not - then just well!!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
yeah but not everyone lives right by Brighton, not everyone drives and not everyone can get the time off work or whatever to go games.
I gave my support through going to away matches, yeah maybe not through the club, but its support eitherway.

No i agree points mean prizes. BUT i know this wont happen, but what about making just 100 tickets to on general sale soley to people without points, with priority to people who have points but want to bring a non supporting mate along?

Also to put tickets on general sale it will give the chance for the poorer supporter to be able to go to occasional games, even if its just one a season.

People have stated that games have gone on general sale, but how close to the game was this announced? On the day? The day before? With what i said earlier with making a small percentage of tickets soley on general sale right at the start of tickets being produced, people can plan.
New stadium and yet you haven't bothered to make the effort at all to see one game this season. Don't whinge if you miss out to people who do have some points.

This occasional game as you put it just so happens to be Newcastle.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Ive been to Stockport, walsall & tranmere away among other just 3 games that many would call 'not big enough' so no need to get on your high horse mate

To be fair though we haven't played any of those teams since the loyalty scheme came in.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Ive been to Stockport, walsall & tranmere away among other just 3 games that many would call 'not big enough' so no need to get on your high horse mate

Didnt realise we played these games this season when loyalty points were available - I believe my point still stands

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here