Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can the Wrexham match be screened at The Amex?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes its available on Sky, channel 134. Last I heard it was going to be ITV4 unless its now changed.

It has changed now apparently see other thread

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I can't get S4C on virgin. Bugger.

So Dick's Bar would be good! It's not open in the evening though is it?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
set up an evening at someone's house...someone with sky. I have plenty of beers/snacks/palace hate banter!

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
The Club have just posted this,

Albion's FA Cup third round replay at Wrexham on Tuesday has switched to a 7.45pm kick-off.

The game is extremely unlikely to be televised live, but there is a possibility that it will be broadcast by Welsh television channel S4C - which is available through Sky. The club will keep supporters updated should this be confirmed.

Tickets are currently available to all Albion fans - regardless of loyalty points or previous purchase history - through the online ticketing system and via the ticketline - 0844 327 1901.

From 9am tomorrow morning these tickets will also be available from the ticket office at the Amex.

RyFish

Dec 6, 2011
Will the commentary be in leek-speak though ?

The one time I saw a game on S4C I was surprised at how much better the commentary was than either BBC or ITV.

They have a better grasp of English than Beglin and are less prone to use cliches like "what a pass/shot/save THAT was by the way" and "should've scored" every frickin' time the ball goes near the goal...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If the club did the catering perhaps it would pay them to open just the concourses for people to watch it on the TVs and have a beer and use the concourses likea pub but we dont do the catering.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
The one time I saw a game on S4C I was surprised at how much better the commentary was than either BBC or ITV.

They have a better grasp of English than Beglin and are less prone to use cliches like "what a pass/shot/save THAT was by the way" and "should've scored" every frickin' time the ball goes near the goal...

I suppose it makes change from their usual stuff "Jones passes to Jones ... who passes to Jones who puts it through to Davies and on to Jones"

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here