Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can the Wrexham match be screened at The Amex?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If they do a beam back I would go, even pay £5 to watch it in Dicks if all ticket

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Free sat 120 showed on my TV with the message " problems receiving the channel check the antenna". This is impossible as we live ina flat witha communial antenna sent to each flat.

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
open up north stand concourse get some pies on and beers in, how much could the club make? well worth it even for the palarse game,
got to be done

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
open up north stand concourse get some pies on and beers in, how much could the club make? well worth it even for the palarse game,
got to be done

I agree but wouldnt it be Azure who make the money rather than the club who only get a % which possibly wouldnt cover stewarding unless they charges eg £5 entrance fee..

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
There website is showing it..:)

Some one had to do it! Shouldn't it be 'their website' not there website'.

Also, why would anyone want to stand on a unheated concrete concourse to watch a match that they could probably see at home on tv or down the warm local? It's hardly like we're playing a top team in the semi?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Palace beamed their game back and made a small charge. I and others would be willing to pay for a beamed back game.....club take note.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here