Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can the United States win the World Cup?

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
If they could pick up the ball with their hands and have a break every five seconds for commercials, then the US would be a good shout to win it.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i they win i will drag a bucket of my own shit across the globe by my nuts and present it to danny at his front door before boning him..........if he wants like.:dunce:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If they could pick up the ball with their hands and have a break every five seconds for commercials, then the US would be a good shout to win it.
And of course, the entire tournament should consist of no more than two countries. Ideally, the USA and the USA's top hat, Canada

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
A question, when did the "United States of America" (USA) become just the "United States" (US)? It seems to me that on publications, postal addresses and elsewhere they seem to have dropped "America" from their name.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
If every team they play has a keeper who commits two Rob Green style howlers per match (because one is not enough for them), then they might have a chance of winning.

of course not...they looked weaker than i was expecting. We just have multi-millionaires that can't pass to each other, defend too deep, can't put a decent cross into the box, can't beat a keeper 1on1 etc etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here